Possible termination?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
You sound like a real piece of work. You yell at a grown man because you don't know how to eat food. Its their fault you burnt your mouth? That's up there with the lady who sued McDonald's for the coffee being too hot.

I'd be :censored2:ing embarrassed to complain because I'm the idiot that chowed down on piping hot food like a maroon.

Also, eating at a fast food chain is your first mistake.

Have a nice holiday and I sincerely hope you don't lose your job but grow up.
Good thing it wasn't cold!!

barnyard

KTM rider
The OP gives lots of clues that this is a pattern of behavior. The OP should find his/her steward and make sure that he/she is with him/her during the Tuesday meeting.

We have a guy in my building with the same issues. He is a runner/gunner, so he always gets his job back.

oldngray

nowhere special
I do have blisters all along my bottom lip.
special-snowflake.png

The OP gives lots of clues that this is a pattern of behavior. The OP should find his/her steward and make sure that he/she is with him/her during the Tuesday meeting.

We have a guy in my building with the same issues. He is a runner/gunner, so he always gets his job back.
Performance seems to matter on how much discpline is issued.

barnyard

KTM rider
Also, if I get on calls that will either cause me to miss service or I cannot make the commits, I send those back. Any residential on call with anything earlier than a 20:00 commit gets sent back on principle.