Possible termination?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.

Buh-bye.

kevw45

Where in the contract does it say that profanity is a cardinal sin?
The friend-bomb never came out of my mouth once. However, what I have not revealed yet, is I went back in there after I was off work, in my own clothes, to get the managers name, as I suspected he called on me, and so I decided to report him as well. He admitted to reporting me and telling them that I used the friend word at him and his employees... That's how I know.

oldngray

nowhere special
The friend-bomb never came out of my mouth once. However, what I have not revealed yet, is I went back in there after I was off work, in my own clothes, to get the managers name, as I suspected he called on me, and so I decided to report him as well. He admitted to reporting me and telling them that I used the friend word at him and his employees... That's how I know.

Customers lie. Learn to deal with it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You went back?? Not your smartest decision.

Seriously. You need to call your steward and get some advise. Plus it would be most helpful to him if he knew what was going on without getting blindsided on Tuesday.

Over 70

Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.

You sound like a real piece of work. You yell at a grown man because you don't know how to eat food. Its their fault you burnt your mouth? That's up there with the lady who sued McDonald's for the coffee being too hot.

I'd be :censored2:ing embarrassed to complain because I'm the idiot that chowed down on piping hot food like a maroon.

Also, eating at a fast food chain is your first mistake.

Have a nice holiday and I sincerely hope you don't lose your job but grow up.

oldngray

nowhere special
You sound like a real piece of work. You yell at a grown man because you don't know how to eat food. Its their fault you burnt your mouth? That's up there with the lady who sued McDonald's for the coffee being too hot.

I'd be :censored2:ing embarrassed to complain because I'm the idiot that chowed down on piping hot food like a maroon.

Also, eating at a fast food chain is your first mistake.

Have a nice holiday and I sincerely hope you don't lose your job but grow up.

Potential burn his mouth like McDonald's coffee suit?

I think not.