Post Office Deliveries

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It started out as good intentions. .now they are abusing the program. ..have you seen the number of bags going to the po??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And ups will go bankrupt if we don't give X percent of volume to the Po ...really
This wouldn't be our volume. It would be fedex volume more than likely. Not saying we'd be bankrupt no but I'd rather have ups get $5 per package than zero. The ups workforce would be less than it is now if we didn't have surepost.

I don't think ups abuses surepost as much as the shippers do. Do I believe ups needs to get a better handle on surepost and kick more of it out to the drivers? Yes I do.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm not 100% sure that every sure post customer came to ups saying we want to be part of surepost...This has been pushed by the sales dept....and what's to say we couldn't be undercut by this service by FedEx anyway....If they want the volume they will give shippers a ridiculously low price using surepost or not.

xtelevisionset

Why arent the majority of the surepost packages in bags?

I wouldn't have to spend 15 minutes tossing and scanning, just like 5 minutes to scan a few bags.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I don't order off of amazon too much. When I do, it always starts out as UPS and finishes with the postal carrier delivering it.

Indecisi0n

Has anyone taken the time explain the how/why Of sure post even exists ? Who benefits from it etc ? If someone does take the time to explain it quote me so I don't miss it.