Post office pkgs still in DIAD...

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
If you put 43 packages for one stop as "Not Found" in my center our center manager would have a fit; however, you should not be manually entering them as being delivered when you did not physically scan them. That's just asking for trouble.
My boss would have a fit too

It just wouldn't have anything to do with me

He'd be yelling at the preload

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My boss would have a fit too

It just wouldn't have anything to do with me

He'd be yelling at the preload

Our center manager has specifically told those drivers who deliver to Post Offices that they are not to close out the stop if they have packages left in EDD that they cannot find. They are to call the center immediately.

upsgrunt

Our center manager has specifically told those drivers who deliver to Post Offices that they are not to close out the stop if they have packages left in EDD that they cannot find. They are to call the center immediately.

Then what happens?
Let me guess......
"Are you sure you don't have them on your truck?"
I mean, what are they gonna do about it?

dropNbolt

...I have told my sup about this many times. He has the balls to say " this is the first time hearing about this..." He's retiring in less than a year. Does this make sense to you guys now? Bitches when I have pkgs left in board from PO, but never heard me complain about it.

upschuck

...I have told my sup about this many times. He has the balls to say " this is the first time hearing about this..." He's retiring in less than a year. Does this make sense to you guys now? Bitches when I have pkgs left in board from PO, but never heard me complain about it.
The best sups in the world, once they get that close to retirement, don't care either.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wouldn't have all of these problems if we didn't deliver so much of our work to the post office... I think it is absolutely hilarious when in the teamster magazine hall talks about having mgt follow the contract and file on them working.... If we stay united we will win bullsht.... But then they agree to all of these abuses of the post office doing teamster work which is costing us 1000x more than a few pt. sups moving a few packages are you FKM??? Every time I go to the po it puts me in a bad mood, every day ...the union has the power to stop some of this... They just don't give a shiitt!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Having the union agree to give us a sure post pkg that is going to the same address as a ground or air pkg is a joke... It's not more stops.. It just fills the car more, that's it. Having 2 or more sure post pkgs going to the same address put back on the car only means 1 extra stop.. Maybe 2...hardly a game changer... Having large boxes change back to something we Can deliver never was an issue with me since I never really say too many oversize pkgs going sure post... I think it was a few selected shippers which have gotten the msg from ups...upstate says he has seem proximity pkgs but I haven't seen anything remotely close to that here. They can still bring 3 foot cubed boxes and up to 10 lbs( not a smalls in my book) and I think the Diad training mentioned something that one side of the box or irreg can't be over 5 feet????? Seriously?!?? Yep looks like the union stucked it to ups in this one guys...or should I say the union got stuck with something big and brown....this updated sure post meeting was just smoke and mirrors .... Once again the union probably had some leverage here but choose not to do anything again.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A bag is a small, a letter or 4 or 5 lb box... Let's raise it up to 20 lbs and give everything to the po I won't need to work here anymore then they can lay you off too since there will be nobody that you need to look at reports for 8 hours a day on or have to follow anyone around either.... Don't put it past them.. You are probably more expendable that anyone!!