Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

WorknLateHuh

Big Sky Country, you must have some awesome photos out there.

I love high mileage routes, but having close to 300 would probably drive me crazy

Rack em

Made the Podium
Big Sky Country, you must have some awesome photos out there.

I love high mileage routes, but having close to 300 would probably drive me crazy
I love rural routes...in the summer. In the winter or days like today when it was nonstop rain, I don't like them near as much lol.

The highest mile day I had was around 380 miles with 50 some stops. The route covers 8 different towns and the bid driver has gone over 430 miles before :halfdead:

I love rural routes...in the summer. In the winter or days like today when it was nonstop rain, I don't like them near as much lol.

The highest mile day I had was around 380 miles with 50 some stops. The route covers 8 different towns and the bid driver has gone over 430 miles before :halfdead:
In an F350?

Duckydad

Route im covering this week. I went 49 miles. Cause I had to leave 6 rolls of fence ( 85 pounds each) at the center and go back to get it after I was done. Usually about 35, 40 miles.

Attachments

• 20170518_173826.jpg
    20170518_173826.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 198

Number-Nine

Maybe someone here can gauge me on my progress. So Im on my 12th day driving. I have about 115+ stops with 30ish pickups. Orion says it should be 55 miles but i do it in 65. Yesterday I got back the earliest I've been since I've been going out by myself but I didn't take a full lunch either though.

I've been told I'm behind the pack, and I feel like I am sucking. Part of me is hoping they're trying to intentionally discourage me and I'm not doing as bad as I think I'm doing.

Attachments

• 20170519_194804.jpg
    20170519_194804.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 213

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
Maybe someone here can gauge me on my progress. So Im on my 12th day driving. I have about 115+ stops with 30ish pickups. Orion says it should be 55 miles but i do it in 65. Yesterday I got back the earliest I've been since I've been going out by myself but I didn't take a full lunch either though.

I've been told I'm behind the pack, and I feel like I am sucking. Part of me is hoping they're trying to intentionally discourage me and I'm not doing as bad as I think I'm doing.
they're not great at motivating . that is all . take it with a grain of salt

10 Pt

Take your lunch. Settle down. Get the area down and don't talk to people.
If you lose 30 seconds at 80 stops that's 40 minutes. You can be deaf and dumb for 30 days. It's not your bid route anyway.