Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

Viper

IMG_1928.JPG

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
DSC_0023.JPG

Sweet Friday, 180 miles though. Preload at 1000, on the road at noon, log off at 2100. Go straight home with the van.

WorknLateHuh

Didn't you have a country route? I just don't get why drivers leave a route with 70 stops and no pickups, to a route of moving heavy volume all day.

We have a few high senior guys that run routes like that and they say they're tired of bouncing down dirt roads all day. I get that, especially after years of it, but moving an avalanche of pieces all day every day completely wipes me out... i'm all set.

ManInBrown

Didn't you have a country route? I just don't get why drivers leave a route with 70 stops and no pickups, to a route of moving heavy volume all day.

We have a few high senior guys that run routes like that and they say they're tired of bouncing down dirt roads all day. I get that, especially after years of it, but moving an avalanche of pieces all day every day completely wipes me out... i'm all set.
Couldn't agree more. We have a driver who has a terrible route. Heavy ups store. Chasing commits all day. Had the chance for s cake route in the sticks. Rode it one day and went back to his old route. Said he didn't like that the one in the sticks had no bathroom.