Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

Rack em

Made the Podium
How far do you drive from your building out to the route? I want a route like that
The first stop is about 15 miles away then you work farther and farther away to 7 other small towns up in the mountains.
114 total boxes means you're not digging for anything ever...you're not getting in and out 220 times a day...I'm sure it gets old driving that much but it saves your body
There is some digging because it's delivered out of a sprinter van (no governor :)) and you still get larger boxes that the preloader just tosses in. I had to unload the same 3 large boxes a few times yesterday to get to my earlier stops. But it's still my favorite route to cover.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The first stop is about 15 miles away then you work farther and farther away to 7 other small towns up in the mountains.

There is some digging because it's delivered out of a sprinter van (no governor :)) and you still get larger boxes that the preloader just tosses in. I had to unload the same 3 large boxes a few times yesterday to get to my earlier stops. But it's still my favorite route to cover.
Damn dude that sounds so badass...most routes around her are 35-50 miles of just constantly getting in and out of the truck

WorknLateHuh

Back when I lived in MT (Great Falls) there was no speed limit outside of city limits. "Reasonable and Prudent" was the only thing that was posted in-between towns with nothing but endless roads.

What's the speed limit now out there?

A good guy

97 stops
321 packages
49 miles

Got put on a heavy industrial route for my 30 day training. Gonna hate losing it when I make it past 30.