Postal worker killed by lightning

UnconTROLLed

perfection
My condolences . I was struck by lightning on 6/20/1995, very lucky to have lived. Better safe than sorry and stay inside the truck, ride it out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Glad you made it sleeve.

Anything different after getting struck?
Thanks. I don't know about major effects, but I've never gotten over it fully. I was lifted off the ground and thrown 6 feet backwards into a wall. No real recollection except when I watch certain youtube videos, the snapping sound is all I remember, and the sound and feel of the air exploding away from you instead of towards you like would normally happen. I'm not sure if it caused any perm disability b eyond PSTD and other stress stuff.

Sick of Intimidation

Thanks. I don't know about major effects, but I've never gotten over it fully. I was lifted off the ground and thrown 6 feet backwards into a wall. No real recollection except when I watch certain youtube videos, the snapping sound is all I remember, and the sound and feel of the air exploding away from you instead of towards you like would normally happen. I'm not sure if it caused any perm disability b eyond PSTD and other stress stuff.

I've always heard your personality is electrifying!!!

browniehound

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=204302&provider=top

This is so tragic. My prayers to her family.

I happend to read this story before work this morning. Then this afternoon, a fast moving thunderstorm moved through with alot of lightning. Needless to say, I stayed in my truck until the worst of the storm was over, it just took a few minutes.

This could happen to anyone. You just never know.

I actually think its not such a bad way to go, quick and painless. You would never know what hit you. And yes, I find it disturbing that I think like this, LOL!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is this you?

Electro.jpg