PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

542thruNthru

I just got a 3 month refund from the union....I am 10 times safer without the union than I am with it.

The union (and their goons) no longer represents my best interests. Causing unsafe work conditions. After nearly 30 years, I may never go back. The company (on car sups) keeps me safer.

If I'm understanding this right. You are in a RTW state and decided to stop paying dues.

So you some how believe that the company has your best interest in mind.I've heard some doozies in my time but that has to be #1.

You realize you're whole 30 year career you've been using the benefits that the union has given you. I'm not even talking about the obvious ones like pay, benefits and pension. You like to move around from place to place and "see the world". The union put that language in the contract for you to be allowed to transfer to these places. You think the company would allow that?

I get it you're mad because we might strike and you'll be out of a job. Suck it up butter cup. You made life choices and have to live with them. In no way is that the unions fault.

I am curious though. Please tell me how the union is making your job unsafe. I can't wait to hear this one.

The company doesn't "provide " you that out of the goodness of their heart . You earn that because of the Union you dislike negotiated that benefit for you....
I don't disagree. I don't expect my problems (Premature child) to be solved or financially taken care of by other people. That being said, I'm willing to pay more into the system because I know what I've taken out.

gorilla75jdw

And some people just don't get it.

261zsb7.jpg
How can I reach out to Dennis J Edwards to educate him with a good WWE style smackdown , I have a feeling he will be learned up real quick. My hope for scabs like yourself Dennis J Edwards is that some soft spoken halfway educated millennial crosses your path at the next Pride event while your sipping a Starbucks Latte , and while you two trannys are discussing what size,color and girth butt plug works best for you and your partner , that in the midst of your conversation he elaborates on the whole "scab" persona and how being a SCABdoes not benefit your long term career path at U.P.S. . So while us grown Women , men sisters and brothers in our Teamster family are riding "Solidarity energy wave " on the front line andvin the trenches on the picket line , each andcevety one of us will be able to pick your "back climbing , fairy " butt out when your crossing the picket line with your head between your legs and snugged up in your "safeplace"
Somebody help this snowflake before one of us with sack crosses his path . And before one of you Admins censor my response , censor his first for disrespecting all of us accusing us of using a strike as a means of not wanting to work , truth be told , all of us would much rather be working and not STRIKING, but much difference is we as Teamsters are not willing to bend over and take one from Ole Buster Brown for the team , no sir , we are going to fight , and go down swinging if need be .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don't disagree. I don't expect my problems (Premature child) to be solved or financially taken care of by other people. That being said, I'm willing to pay more into the system because I know what I've taken out.
Are you a doctor?
Then your child is being taken care of by others.
Your loyalty is misplaced. It's not the company you should be thanking, but the retired UPSERS who helped negotiate all the benefits you earn doing this job.
You should thank UPS founder Jim Casey for wanting his employees to be represented by the teamsters by inviting them in

F

Frankie's Friend

The union (and their goons) no longer represents my best interests. Causing unsafe work conditions. After nearly 30 years, I may never go back. The company (on car sups) keeps me safer.
I thought that you retired upstate?

The only one who is "safe" is the one who keeps themself "safe".
20180607_225734.jpg

20180609_072939.jpg

govols019

You smell that?
DRIVE allows the union to support a political party directly, but you can't believe that there are no union funds that don't support a political party indirectly. I remember a few years ago when the teamster magazine, or whatever it is, was pushing Obama agendas in their articles. It may not be directly supporting a party but it's still pushing a political parties message.

You'd be a fool to say that the Teamsters don't promote a message from the Democrat party every chance they can, but they're just smart enough to no violate laws, but not smart enough to not make it obvious. It's how it is and I don't expect a union to stay out of politics, but it's pretty one sided and I know it's just how it's going to be so I don't really care until people try to claim the Teamsters aren't supporting a political party with our dues. It happens, they know how to do it without getting in trouble, that's the end of it.

Some men you just can't reach.

F

Frankie's Friend

There is a lot that goes on the you are clueless about.
I seriously doubt that you even know who you are talking to.
Your posts are summed up in this forum by your own words...

and the title of those words reads:
Ignorance On Fire. Bitterness To Follow.

If I'm understanding this right. You are in a RTW state and decided to stop paying dues.

So you some how believe that the company has your best interest in mind.I've heard some doozies in my time but that has to be #1.

You realize you're whole 30 year career you've been using the benefits that the union has given you. I'm not even talking about the obvious ones like pay, benefits and pension. You like to move around from place to place and "see the world". The union put that language in the contract for you to be allowed to transfer to these places. You think the company would allow that?

I get it you're mad because we might strike and you'll be out of a job. Suck it up butter cup. You made life choices and have to live with them. In no way is that the unions fault.

I am curious though. Please tell me how the union is making your job unsafe. I can't wait to hear this one.
Yes it is my choice as to where I am. I would not have done it differently. I don’t really care about seniority. Although I use it quite often to transfer. I would be near the top of any transfer list or feeder list.

The number 1 safety issue i have had over almost 30 years is being bumped off routes I know (by teamsters) and having to teach myself new routes blind. For me, it trumps any safety issue ups throws at me.

I seriously doubt that you even know who you are talking to.
Your posts are summed up in this forum by your own words...

and the title of those words reads:
Ignorance On Fire. Bitterness To Follow.
I did not know you were the wizard.