PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Sorry for any punctuation problems , English was not my best subject and unfortunately all of my schools were in the "hood" , as I was raised in the inner city . But I think the message is pretty clear , "LET'S KICK THEIR :censored2:'S " !!!! Folks need/should not hesitate to arm our weak :censored2: Union negotiators with the threat equivalent of a fully automatic shotgun ,not a freaking dull :censored2: butter knife . Yes , I'm full of liquid courage tonight , but rest assured adult beverages or not my thought process on this issue will remain the same
This is our livelihood, our career ,our families depend on us as we depend on our Union negotiators/leadership . And while I'm trying to refrain from bringing Trump/politics into this I do understand past history as to which party usually supports Union's and it's not the one I voted for this go around ,but like I said in the original post , Trump already gave the tax cuts out , he should as a business man foresee that the employees should reap some of the reward like all the other company's have done for the most part . But watch and see in typical UPS fashion ,they will say they cannot pass out any monetary bonuses because our contract does not allow it , which is total "b.S.
This worked well for the current contract

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm 35+ years buddy. There is regular passenger seat of course, and in very old package cars some rails or what not fitted to floor to accommodate a 3rd person, so I have an understanding as to what you mean.

But never was there room for a 4th. So as I said truck would not move if it were me back then nor nowadays.

Failure to follow instructions
Back in the day we were encouraged not to wear seat belts and there were no laws about them
#4 would stand just inside the bulkhead
Door open of Course

Thebrownblob

Of course. I just don't see the company voluntarily paying all drivers more and sacrifice millions in revenue just because we as for it.
It won’t be because we asked for it, it’s is because we are demanding better working conditions for all Teamsters, and pay based off our labor and success of the company. We can use the power of of a couple hundred thousand Teamsters willing to do what is necessary and sticking together .This is the beauty of a bargaining unit this big. I do like the enthusiasm but I say we wait and see what the first offer is before we decide.

kforte36

It won’t be because we asked for it, it’s is because we are demanding better working conditions for all Teamsters, and pay based off our labor and success of the company. We can use the power of of a couple hundred thousand Teamsters willing to do what is necessary and sticking together .This is the beauty of a bargaining unit this big. I do like the enthusiasm but I say we wait and see what the first offer is before we decide.
Of course. I totally agree that's the only way it will change. Could Biden hypothetically prevent UPS from striking?

Thebrownblob

Of course. I totally agree that's the only way it will change. Could Biden hypothetically prevent UPS from striking?
Don’t get what he did with the railroads confused with us. There was a democrat president last time we struck. They did not interfere, other than encourage us just to go back to the table together and negotiate.

kforte36

Don’t get what he did with the railroads confused with us. There was a democrat president last time we struck. They did not interfere, other than encourage us just to go back to the table together and negotiate.
I get that. But times are much different than in 1997.