PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
One guy that was especially visible on the picket line was targeted when we went back. I saw him leave the building one morning with the center manager, bldg manager and the OCS riding in his truck. They busted his agates for a while too. He was a hard boiled Teamster though so they couldn’t break him. Legendary.
Looking back, they really never targeted any of us.
The hate was the same, before and after.

TheDudeAbides92

How long can these snowflakes hold out?

Here in NY/NJ and CT like 50 percent of people from age 22-38 live at home myself included. The cost of living is just completely insane. One income is not enough to support a family anymore, which is by design. The dollar has lost about 90 percent of its value in less than a hundred years . These are the things people should be praying about

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here in NY/NJ and CT like 50 percent of people from age 22-38 live at home myself included. The cost of living is just completely insane. One income is not enough to support a family anymore, which is by design. The dollar has lost about 90 percent of its value in less than a hundred years . These are the things people should be praying about
Lol, 38 and still sponging off mommy and daddy.

Rent an apartment already.

We are doomed.

542thruNthru

I can do it in CA, you can do it also. Get a roommate that's not your mom. That's only acceptable in Kentucky.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
79qths.jpg

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I see you're Italian too

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I figured you for a moms basement dweller
You got the ps5 and a sack of weed why would you move out

One day at a time

Maybe pray for a backbone to move out already.