Pre-Course Integrad

jb00625

I recently took the Pre-Course assessment. I passed the Safety assessment but when I finished the DIAD overview and DIAD parts 1 and 2. There was no assessment test but according to the packet I received, there is an assessment test for DIAD. After completing the DIAD portion the whole pre-course disappeared from my UPS University page. Was that suppose to happen when you completed the pre-course? Is there an assessment test for the DIAD portion?

Re-Raise

I recently took the Pre-Course assessment. I passed the Safety assessment but when I finished the DIAD overview and DIAD parts 1 and 2. There was no assessment test but according to the packet I received, there is an assessment test for DIAD. After completing the DIAD portion the whole pre-course disappeared from my UPS University page. Was that suppose to happen when you completed the pre-course? Is there an assessment test for the DIAD portion?

You might already be too qualified for this job

Nah

Although it was a different issue, I also had problems with the DIAD assessment (mine wouldn't save, so it appeared as though I never took it). Just take a picture and send it to your HR person. They'll figure it out.

juror1

does one get paid for this training which benefits only UPS

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We have a local agreement here where people get paid a certain number of hours, I think it was 4, prior to integrad, which may or may not include 1 day for orientation and uniform distributions. And is meant to offset labor the online course portion, the company must also supply a space to do all the work, usually the safety office computer at your building. Then of course 8 hours minimum for each day you are at integrad.

And if you read through BC, we are in the middle of transitioning between diad models (the newer one is an android cellphone with a fancy scanner and buggy software) So I would be interested if they updated training material to reflect that.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We have a local agreement here where people get paid a certain number of hours, I think it was 4, prior to integrad, which may or may not include 1 day for orientation and uniform distributions. And is meant to offset labor the online course portion, the company must also supply a space to do all the work, usually the safety office computer at your building. Then of course 8 hours minimum for each day you are at integrad.

And if you read through BC, we are in the middle of transitioning between diad models (the newer one is an android cellphone with a fancy scanner and buggy software) So I would be interested if they updated training material to reflect that.

No…they are still training on the 5 and then throwing them on road with the 6 😂