Pre-work health check

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There is nothing on that checklist that violates HIPPA. Nice try, thanks for playing.

Are you sure about that ?

:biggrin:

So;

UPS is telling consignees they can't require it of UPS employee's....but they can ??

"Our drivers and other staff members who may wish to enter your premises, such as UPS Account Executives, are not required by UPS to sign any declarations or certifications or disclose personal information."

https://www.ups.com/assets/resources/media/en_US/UPS_Covid-19_Precautions.pdf

-Bug-

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So;

UPS is telling consignees they can't require it of UPS employee's....but they can ??

"Our drivers and other staff members who may wish to enter your premises, such as UPS Account Executives, are not required by UPS to sign any declarations or certifications or disclose personal information."

-Bug-]

Nice try, thanks for playing.

The link that you posted was for entry by UPS personnel in to a non-UPS delivery stop such as Walmart.

The self-check paperwork was for entry by UPS personnel in to a UPS facility.

-Bug-

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So;

-Bug-

Nice try, thanks for playing.

The link that you posted was for UPS employees entering a non-UPS delivery stop such as Walmart.

The self-check form was for UPS employees entering a UPS facility. The company is well within its rights to mandate completion of this form prior to entry.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The company is well within its rights to mandate completion of this form prior to entry.

What were you saying ?

Section 1. Extra Contract Agreements

"Except as may be otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Employer agrees not to enter into, or attempt to enter into, any agreement or contract with its employees, either individually or collectively, or to require or attempt to require employees to sign any document, either individually or collectively, which in any way conflicts with the provisions of this Agreement."

-Bug-

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I have had a sore throat for the last month. Allergy drainage.
Me too. This time of year when the weather changes 3 times in a week always kicks my ass. Just recently had a discussion with center manager about it
“Are you sick?”
“Nope, this is ground zero time for my seasonal allergies”
(center manager stares at me for about 5 seconds then walks away)
Good talk big dawg

542thruNthru

What were you saying ?

"Except as may be otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Employer agrees not to enter into, or attempt to enter into, any agreement or contract with its employees, either individually or collectively, or to require or attempt to require employees to sign any document, either individually or collectively, which in any way conflicts with the provisions of this Agreement."

-Bug-

Now this I'll agree with. Well played. :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What were you saying ?

-Bug-

Can you please reference the article of the NMA that outlines pandemic response?

I'll wait.

Maplewood

We got the covid 19 response station also. It's interesting how 2 weeks ago everyone was aware and cautious. Now pretty much no one is cleaning their trucks and diads anymore. Though if you're not wearing a mask you will be sent home.

Just surprised me that they started this today and not weeks ago. Part of me wants to say yes to one so I can have a few days off.

I wish we could get sent home for not wearing a mask.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So;

-Bug-
Yet I got a “talk with” about a customer complaint for refusing to do just this. Lol

I was like what are documenting? You told me I don’t have to answer any questions.

I just need to document the customer complaint.

The complaint that you just told me a week ago I didn’t have to do any of? Whatever.

35years

Gravy route
So next on the horizon....

Mandated proof of vaccination.

Moderna vaccine made with fetal cells from an abortion.

Land if the free

542thruNthru

Yet I got a “talk with” about a customer complaint for refusing to do just this. Lol

I was like what are documenting? You told me I don’t have to answer any questions.

I just need to document the customer complaint.

The complaint that you just told me a week ago I didn’t have to do any of? Whatever.

Harassment. Thats some petty BS.