Pre-work health check

ManInBrown

Who is doing the temp check?
This is what I want to know without reading thru 6 pages? And let’s leave all the rectal jokes out. Who is administering the temperature check? A certified medical professional? A PT sup? That’s the most interesting part of this.

So you can’t have Covid without having a fever? Not true. UPS covering their arse. Window dressing. Look everyone, UPS cares. They must be facing some lawsuits from employees that got sick because other employees spread it. Only explanation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is what I want to know without reading thru 6 pages? And let’s leave all the rectal jokes out. Who is administering the temperature check? A certified medical professional? A PT sup? That’s the most interesting part of this.

So you can’t have Covid without having a fever? Not true. UPS covering their arse. Window dressing. Look everyone, UPS cares. They must be facing some lawsuits from employees that got sick because other employees spread it. Only explanation.

Other people's liabilities eventually become justification for the erosion of rights.

Dr.Brownz

We got the covid 19 response station also. It's interesting how 2 weeks ago everyone was aware and cautious. Now pretty much no one is cleaning their trucks and diads anymore. Though if you're not wearing a mask you will be sent home.

Just surprised me that they started this today and not weeks ago. Part of me wants to say yes to one so I can have a few days off.
I have a headache most days before work.

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
Attach23136_20200519_202512.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Check your temp at least an hour before start time. Lmao

There was a time I didn’t roll out of bed until 30 min before start time.

If we miss the window, do we have to stay home? I can't seem to ever get up that early. Has something to do with how exhausted I am from the excessive work load.