Pre-work health check

Overpaid Union Thug

upload_2020-5-18_18-22-50.jpeg

#1, #2, #3, and #5 are sometimes caused by allergies. So, it looks like an easy day off for some people that suffer from allergies.

And in some areas, including mine, a simple trip to the nearest health department for a free Rona Test gets you “Mandatory” time off until the results are back negative. Comes with a doctors note.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
FXG started taking temperature at the guard shack today.... I got freaked out , asking if someone in the building got the virus and u guys started doing this NOW?

Edit: y didn't they do this in January???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They can do this after my start time, not before.

Also, this flu has a long latency period of no symptoms yet you are contagious. Many have no symptoms ever.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
We were told its a city/state mandate and you won't be paid unless you use sick days.

mandates are not laws. neither are executive orders.
Hippa laws are thoygh. someone hands you that, you tell them its a violation of hippa, dont ask again, and move on. ive been doing it for almost 3 months now.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Its still taking up 10 min everyday of my personal time.

we have 2 centers in our building. they moved ALL the boards to one tiny office. 200 guys. they also said we cant enter the building until 10/15 min before start time. 200 guys all punching in in under 15min..... never happens. ojs has adjusted so many timecards for being ontime rather than late, its insane.

542thruNthru

i see request and require in the same sentence.
they can not, and do not, mean the same thing

your "request" for my medical condition is denied. i "require" you to cease and desist your Hipaa violation immediately.

Agree to disagree.

This does not fall under HIPAA laws and the EEOC says they can.