Predicted Peak Volume

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
All you Memphis clowns that are there for the sole existence of tossing around numbers and nothing else is a perfect example of how detached you guys are from the real world.

Go move your offices to planet Jupiter.

Oh and goodnight!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
All you Memphis clowns that are there for the sole existence of tossing around numbers and nothing else is a perfect example of how detached you guys are from the real world.

I always loved dealing with people who felt that any work that was beyond their intellectual capabilities was useless and meaningless.

Cactus

I always loved dealing with people who felt that any work that was beyond their intellectual capabilities was useless and meaningless.
I'm certain that all FedEx customers all across the country are really impressed with SQI's and WDL's.

Reality check: You're adding and subtracting random numbers that pertain to delivered pieces of cardboard, not working for NASA.

Serf

I’ve seen team leader listings. What exactly is that?
You set up AM or PM sort Freight containers with proper cons tags and paperwork to be trucked to the ramp or put right on the plane. Thing is, it's an official job title. But some stations use veteran Cargo Handlers or Couriers to do the job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You set up AM or PM sort Freight containers with proper cons tags and paperwork to be trucked to the ramp or put right on the plane. Thing is, it's an official job title. But some stations use veteran Cargo Handlers or Couriers to do the job.

Are the hourlies paid more when performing this job?

MassWineGuy

Ok. A few folks at my location do that.

BootsOnTarmac

Most stations nowadays do not use Team leaders. They are still used in airport ramp and hub operations. They have a C1 job classification and therefore are on the step plan. Team leaders at the hub / ramp are used for setup and assigning positions in the sort and ramp operations, PST, etc. They might be involved with training and safety meetings.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm certain that all FedEx customers all across the country are really impressed with SQI's and WDL's.

If you don't think they are interested in them, you're a fool.

Reality check: You're adding and subtracting random numbers that pertain to delivered pieces of cardboard, not working for NASA.

Cactus

If you don't think they are interested in them, you're a fool.
Let's see...In over 20 some years of dealing with customers, the number ones that were interested in talking about SQI's or WDL's was uh, zero.

Hey you sound just like a parrot, only more annoying!