Predicted Peak Volume

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Let's see...In over 20 some years of dealing with customers, the number ones that were interested in talking about SQI's or WDL's was uh, zero.

Funny you should say that. You would never shut up about how the freight is always late and the customers don't like it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Funny you should say that. You would never shut up about how the freight is always late and the customers don't like it.
Are you dense? Why should they like it?

Maybe I didn't like seeing customers getting fleeced by paying for premium service but not getting it. They don't know what an SQI or WDL is. You and your ridiculous numbers, graphs and charts have done NOTHING to improve service. Truth be told, someone glances at them if you're lucky and then they get pitched into file 13 or at best, sit in someone's desk drawer only to be forgotten by the end of the day.

There, how's THAT for a meaningless job?

Last edited:

59 Dano

Are you dense? Why should they like it?

Maybe I didn't like seeing customers getting fleeced by paying for premium service but not getting it. They don't know what an SQI or WDL is. You and your ridiculous numbers, graphs and charts have done NOTHING to improve service. Truth be told, someone glances at them if you're lucky and then they get pitched into file 13 or at best, sit in someone's desk drawer only to be forgotten by the end of the day.

There, how's THAT for a meaningless job?

WDL pertains to late freight and SQI pertains to overall customer happiness, you hopelessly ignorant dope. So.... your ignorant babble about WDL and SQI not meaning anything is just that -ignorant- because they are used to to measure and address the two biggest things that you constantly bring up.

Cactus

WDL pertains to late freight and SQI pertains to overall customer happiness, you hopelessly ignorant dope. So.... your ignorant babble about WDL and SQI not meaning anything is just that -ignorant- because they are used to to measure and address the two biggest things that you constantly bring up.
So genius, tell us how this information supposedly improves customer service.

WDL's and SQI don't mean a :censored2: thing if it isn't applied to the real world.

59 Dano

So genius, tell us how this information supposedly improves customer service.

WDL's and SQI don't mean a :censored2: thing if it isn't applied to the real world.

SQI and WDL are the difference between accurately and quantitatively measuring those metrics and finding the areas for improvement and some guy on a message board babbling, "Freight's always late and customers are mad and it's all over the place 'cuz I done heard it from somebuddy else!"

MassWineGuy

As much as I believe quantitative data are often misinterpreted, I side with Dano on this one. It’s one thing to have good data, it’s another to change what might need to be modified.

Speaking of which (or not), we were the number one station in our district last month.

Cactus

SQI and WDL are the difference between accurately and quantitatively measuring those metrics and finding the areas for improvement and some guy on a message board babbling, "Freight's always late and customers are mad and it's all over the place 'cuz I done heard it from somebuddy else!"
Geez Jethro, did I hurt your feelings or something? Just answer the question, what HAS been done to IMPROVE the customer experience with all your wonderful data? And don't hand me that purple promise BS either.

As much as I believe quantitative data are often misinterpreted, I side with Dano on this one. It’s one thing to have good data, it’s another to change what might need to be modified.
So what good is the data if it's not being used? Side with Dano all you want but he's just a numbers guy that wouldn't know how to make positive customer experience changes than some junior high school kid would.
Speaking of which (or not), we were the number one station in our district last month.
Uh, yeah. We really care.
Bored To Tears.jpg

MassWineGuy

So what good is the data if it's not being used? Side with Dano all you want but he's just a numbers guy that wouldn't know how to make positive customer experience changes than some junior high school kid would.
Uh, yeah. We really care.
View attachment 273144

We’re you always so warm and personable, or is it something that just developed over time?

My point was, oh one who apparently can’t read, was exactly what you said. If the information is misinterpreted or ignored (often the case at FedEx), then yeah, what good is it?

I don’t care who cares about my station. I care.