Predictions on tomorrow's earnings call; Boom or Bust?

VacationIsCancelled

I'm guessing bust with some bizarre excuses about why the earnings aren't very good. However, it will absolutely include detail that Transformation is so transforming we can't believe we didn't transform a long time ago.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
boom
because the would much rather pay 9.5 grievances than hire any extra drivers to deal with the massive influx in volume the past few months
Anyway that is our experience locally

clean hairy

boom
because the would much rather pay 9.5 grievances than hire any extra drivers to deal with the massive influx in volume the past few months
Anyway that is our experience locally
Instead of spending $100 on parts to fix a red tagged vehicle, they would rather spend thousands on a rental truck while claiming "we don't have the money to fix broken vehicles!"

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Instead of spending $100 on parts to fix a red tagged vehicle, they would rather spend thousands on a rental truck while claiming "we don't have the money to fix broken vehicles!"

It makes all kinds of sense when you set and think about it some

NOT

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Careful there, buddy. Some shareholders may be reading this. You're going to fool around and create a report for this.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Nah!
They would have to waste $ on toner and paper, we know how they dislike spending money!
(Unless it is on bonuses for themselves!)
Silly driver....theres no report for toner or paper. There are reports for how many reports are printed, and a management job for monitoring it.