Pregnacy in Rape is God's Intent!

brett636

What facts am I ignoring? That 40 years after Roe v. Wade there are more democrats than republicans? If your ideas about political predestination are true, then how did that happen?

There are plenty of reasons why like a government school system designed to teach people to worship government, but there would be a lot more if so many potential democrats hadn't been aborted. Its just a simple fact. Either accept it or remain ignorant.

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
There are plenty of reasons why like a government school system designed to teach people to worship government, but there would be a lot more had if so many potential democrats hadn't been aborted. Its just a simple fact. Either accept it or remain ignorant.

Can anyone translate this?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There are plenty of reasons why like a government school system designed to teach people to worship government, but there would be a lot more had if so many potential democrats hadn't been aborted. Its just a simple fact. Either accept it or remain ignorant.
So when I point out an actual fact, that there are more democrats than republicans since Roe v. Wade, you start in with some dog ate my homework excuse about "government schools" teaching people to "worship government"? Really?
Now you're just making things up and trying to have the last word. If political predestination was a fact you should be able to show some empirical data that would support that. If you're going to claim that all those aborted babies would have grown up to vote for Obama you need to show some empirical data to support that. Otherwise you're just waving your hands around and getting all red in the face.

brett636

So when I point out an actual fact, that there are more democrats than republicans since Roe v. Wade, you start in with some dog ate my homework excuse about "government schools" teaching people to "worship government"? Really?
Now you're just making things up and trying to have the last word. If political predestination was a fact you should be able to show some empirical data that would support that. If you're going to claim that all those aborted babies would have grown up to vote for Obama you need to show some empirical data to support that. Otherwise you're just waving your hands around and getting all red in the face.

Whether or not there are more democrats than republicans is completely irrelevant. States like Ohio would be solidly blue if it weren't for Roe v. Wade.

brett636

If it were worth my time to get you your "empirical data" I would, but its pretty safe to assume that, by in large, married republican women are not the biggest users of abortion services. Single democrat women are.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If it were worth my time to get you your "empirical data" I would, but its pretty safe to assume that, by in large, married republican women are not the biggest users of abortion services. Single democrat women are.

Thanks for the laugh :happy-very:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And hoaxster was 100% correct. I will rephrase my question. Irregardless of the individual states restrictions on abortions, do you think a female more apt to produce a democrat voter or a republican voter is more likely to seek out an abortion?
Budding scholar and resident troll, "irregardless" is not a word.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think he was really any political "ism", my own opinion is that he was a psychotic dictator and master manipulator who did whatever he felt was necessary and assigned it whatever label he felt was convenient.

And luckily our society and Constitution help prevent the Nixon's, Obama's, Clintons' and Bush's from achieving their same goals here in America.

I remember shocking some of my fellow lunch table mates in the Corporate lunchroom by stating that the biggest difference between Saddam Hussein and George Bush is the societies they grew up in and the power limiting aspects of the US Constitution.

UPS Lifer

How many of us believe that it is OK to murder someone? How many of us believe that child abuse is OK? How many of us think it is OK to steal from our neighbors? How many of us believe it is OK to have sex with family members?

Reasonable and fair-minded people will find that positive answers to these question very repulsive and against the standards of society.

The point to this is.... All these terrible and repulsive things happen every second of every day. I can't stop them and either can you.

As for abortion
NOTHING I do or say will stop someone who is determined to have an abortion take that action. The only thing I can do is give support and counsel to someone who asks me for it.

It is my feeling that a women who is pregnant is the person who has to live with the decision they make. Parents should make decisions for their minor children.

Unless you have been raped, you have no idea what that person is going through. All we can do is be there to support them and help them through this most heinous crime. It is important that we help them get professional help as well.

Everything we do or say in life is a lesson for us and adds to our wisdom. We make choices every day. Each decision we make will affect us in this life and in the next life (if you believe...)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How many of us believe that it is OK to murder someone? How many of us believe that child abuse is OK? How many of us think it is OK to steal from our neighbors? How many of us believe it is OK to have sex with family members?

Reasonable and fair-minded people will find that positive answers to these question very repulsive and against the standards of society.

The point to this is.... All these terrible and repulsive things happen every second of every day. I can't stop them and either can you.

As for abortion
NOTHING I do or say will stop someone who is determined to have an abortion take that action. The only thing I can do is give support and counsel to someone who asks me for it.

It is my feeling that a women who is pregnant is the person who has to live with the decision they make. Parents should make decisions for their minor children.

Unless you have been raped, you have no idea what that person is going through. All we can do is be there to support them and help them through this most heinous crime. It is important that we help them get professional help as well.

Everything we do or say in life is a lesson for us and adds to our wisdom. We make choices every day. Each decision we make will affect us in this life and in the next life (if you believe...)

You seem to have missed the point of this thread. :wink2:

Good post though.

UPS Lifer

You seem to have missed the point of this thread. :wink2:

Good post though.

I tried to cover that point in the last sentence. But you are right. I camouflaged it.

IMHO
I believe we have free will but that our life is scripted because the path we take is already known. I believe that we can turn left or right at the "Y" and we choose which way we to go but whatever we chose is pre-determined.

Based on that, if a women gets pregnant from rape, it was meant to happen. But I still believe that my other post falls in line after that. A conscious choice still needs to be made on whether to abort or go full term. The decision you come to, affects you in this life and the next (if you believe...).
I just went all the way back to the first post..... I probably still missed the point!!:wink2:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Virtually all abortions are done in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, and only a few after 16 weeks. Most late abortions are done for health reasons.

An abortion at 8 months is due to a miscarriage, or a dead fetus. You people are so gullible.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Virtually all abortions are done in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, and only a few after 16 weeks. Most late abortions are done for health reasons.

An abortion at 8 months is due to a miscarriage, or a dead fetus. You people are so gullible.

There was a vote....baby aborted, showed them all and had the nerve to survive.....Obama voted "no saving care be done" and that baby should be left to die. We're gullible????? He's deciding about life & death!!

tourists24

You are uninformed RR.... but what does it matter anyway.... woman's right to choose right?