Preload meal period.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That's how you get left with the :censored2:tiest scanner in the building, though, where you're lucky to even have a trigger.
We don't work long hours. A bad scanner is $$$. Don't forget walking up and down the whole building to discover the location of the last sharpie.

5 minutes of overtime equals 3 cookies at subway. fair trade.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
If they made us take an hour....ima need them to have an actual cafeteria with real food like they used to about a decade or so before I was employed.

J

jibbs

A bad scanner is an excuse to do everything that'll cause management to hone in on your pull like :censored2:ing vultures.

Fixed that for you. Sure, it's a good excuse but it doesn't stop you from being :censored2:ed with, and some people like to do their job juuuuust well enough to be left alone. Having working equipment factors somewhere into that equation.

Days

Fixed that for you. Sure, it's a good excuse but it doesn't stop you from being :censored2:ed with, and some people like to do their job juuuuust well enough to be left alone. Having working equipment factors somewhere into that equation.

That’s been my goal for a while

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That’s been my goal for a while
Ztn5lazyEMB5UXIsxSetV9aJfcCrF0jFOMgBVc0JwKU.gif