President Obama cracks jokes and SLAYS FOX NEWS at dinner!

av8torntn

lets see if YOU have any substance to YOUR claims.

Post ONE bill that the GOP passed in the house that the senate wouldnt bring to a vote.

Show us ONE of the wonderful bills that would have increased jobs among the dozens of bills the GOP and you claim they passed.

TOS.

Obviously you didn't read before you chose to reply. Typical of a no jobs dimocrat.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obviously you didn't read before you chose to reply. Typical of a no jobs dimocrat.

Where is the bill for JOBS, not tax cuts for the rich.

Thats the problem with you folks. You still believe the trickledown theory works even though it never has.

I asked you for a JOBS bill, you know the kind, the ones that create jobs, not the ones that give tax breaks to the rich for ridiculous items.

Did you even read the list of tax breaks on that list you posted??

LUXURY BOXES at games needs a tax credit for life?

Cmon, even you arent that dumb, but you could prove me wrong.

TOS.

av8torntn

Where is the bill for JOBS, not tax cuts for the rich.

Thats the problem with you folks. You still believe the trickledown theory works even though it never has.

I asked you for a JOBS bill, you know the kind, the ones that create jobs, not the ones that give tax breaks to the rich for ridiculous items.

TOS.

Obviously you didn't read it or can't debate the facts. That's typical for a no jobs dimocrat.

Overpaid Union Thug

Man I'm so sick if these liberals foaming at the mouth over rich people. Tax breaks for the rich is irrelevant. There aren't enough of them to tax to even put a dent in government spending. Taxing them more is also irrelevant for that same reason. There ARE NOT ENOUGH OF THEM. Even if you tax them all at 100%. The problem isn't whether or not ANYONE pays enough taxes. The ONLY problem is the liberal's precious government's spending.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BrownArmy

av8torntn,

Show me the Republican plan for jobs.

Show me the Republican plan for healthcare.

I'm not posting any links, just tell me plainly what the Republican plans are for jobs and healthcare.

Let me know.

av8torntn

av8torntn,

I'm not posting any links, just tell me plainly what the Republican plans are for jobs and healthcare.

Let me know.

I posted earlier that they're willing to repeal the health care law. Even the government admits it kills jobs. On top of that they've offered to kill parts of that destructive law that kill jobs if the dimocrats wanted to keep parts of it. They've offered a law for federal approval for a natural gas pipeline that even some not so dim dimocrats support but has been blocked by their leadership. They offered bills to kill EPA regulations which would increase jobs. They've offered a bill that would require congressional approval for new EPA regulations which could reduce the number of job killing measures they churn out every year. They've offered bills to repeal countless job killing taxes. They've offers bills that would make it easier for small businesses to raise capital and as most agree small businesses tend to be drivers of job growth. They've offered an entire review of all federal regulations.

moreluck

golden ticket member
av8torntn,

Let me know.
Getting rid of 'you know who' starting in 2014 then on to 2016!!!!! That's the PLAN !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the PLAN.........while the Dimocrats hang themselves by hanging on to Obamacare and 'recovery', the GOP will be in, in 2014 and be further in, in 2016

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
House Republicans Blatantly Lie To America By Claiming They’ve Passed Dozens of Jobs Bills

Fair use excerpt:
The thing is, there are no jobs bills waiting for approval by the Senate. The new tactic by House Republicans is to call every single bill that they pass a ‘jobs bill.’ An anti-abortion bill? Yep, jobs bill. Approval of the Keystone XL pipeline that will put billions of dollars in the pockets of the Koch brothers? Yep, jobs bill. Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) has actually put together a list of bills that have passed the House that he feels are ‘jobs bills.’ There is just one little problem. They aren’t going to create any new jobs!

In Boehner’s mind, repealing Obamacare, slashing regulations, gutting social programs and eliminating federal agencies is somehow going to create more jobs. One bill that Stutzman pointed to in his address, the SKILLS Act, is something the Boehner and Republicans have hyped up as important to job creation. However, the likelihood is that it would actually create a net negative in jobs. While the GOP can tout it as important to helping people train for new jobs, what it really does is eliminates many existing federal programs, putting government employees out of work.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You know OLDGRAY, you are one of the prime examples of how political rhetoric can distort a persons logical thinking.

In your link, HR872 is listed first. I am sure you didnt bother to read it before you linked it, or if you did, you didnt comprehend what the bill does.

Lets examine it.

First, its NOT A JOBS BILL. Its a bill to REPEAL THE CLEAN WATER ACT.

On behalf of the largest polluters in this country, the republicans want to end regulations on the largest polluters who attempt to poison the streams, lakes and water ways of this country with hazardous materials.

In the bill, they want to end the process of a potential polluter to obtain a permit for dumping hazardous waste materials into waterways throughout the USA. No longer would polluters even have to tell anyone WHAT they are dumping into waterways.

Cmon OLDGRAY, youve been around for a long time, do you really want to poison our waterways for your grandchildren and great grand children? Are you willing to prescribe cancer for your lineage just to satisfy some big business that doesnt care about peoples health?

That is your idea of a jobs bill????

This is what I am talking about. NONE OF YOU actually READ anything they are trying to accomplish.

Its the same old crap.

Tax breaks for the rich, higher deficits from lost revenue, and deficit spending for our military.

Seriously bro, how you can call killing the clean water act a job creator is beyond imagination.

TOS.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I posted earlier that they're willing to repeal the health care law. Even the government admits it kills jobs. On top of that they've offered to kill parts of that destructive law that kill jobs if the dimocrats wanted to keep parts of it. They've offered a law for federal approval for a natural gas pipeline that even some not so dim dimocrats support but has been blocked by their leadership. They offered bills to kill EPA regulations which would increase jobs. They've offered a bill that would require congressional approval for new EPA regulations which could reduce the number of job killing measures they churn out every year. They've offered bills to repeal countless job killing taxes. They've offers bills that would make it easier for small businesses to raise capital and as most agree small businesses tend to be drivers of job growth. They've offered an entire review of all federal regulations.
There is absolutely no truth in this, or just about any of your posts here.

You seem to be a proponent of the 'Tell a lie loudly and long enough, it becomes truth' crowd.