President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Big difference. Medicare is like the social security insurance for retired people. Medicaid is for welfare people who love Obamacare because someone else pays.
I know what they are, I just type one in my phone and go with what it auto corrects to and I don't want to change it. So I am being lazy

BrownArmy

No thats not what you said.

Guy, they just passed a bill.

We can see what's in it.

Is any Republican going to come out and say, "Those of you with pre-existing conditions can expect your health insurance premiums to rise by 1000% or more..."

Of course they're not going to say that, they're going to use buzzwords like freedom and choice, which are utterly meaningless in this scenario.

For every healthy youngster that makes a choice to not get health insurance, how many more will be priced out of the market?

Jkloc420

We can see what's in it.

Is any Republican going to come out and say, "Those of you with pre-existing conditions can expect your health insurance premiums to rise by 1000% or more..."

Of course they're not going to say that, they're going to use buzzwords like freedom and choice, which are utterly meaningless in this scenario.

For every healthy youngster that makes a choice to not get health insurance, how many more will be priced out of the market?
they are suppose to be in an entirely separate market set up by their state and if that's not a valuable there is suppose to be a fed program. I have no clue what they pay not, I haven't talked to anyone that gots a pre existing to know. Have you talked to anyone?

oldngray

nowhere special

We can see what's in it.

Reading their minds?

40-photos-21.jpg

It will be fine

they are suppose to be in an entirely separate market set up by their state and if that's not a valuable there is suppose to be a fed program. I have no clue what they pay not, I haven't talked to anyone that gots a pre existing to know. Have you talked to anyone?
They all have coverage now. Current law says they can't be charged more because of a condition. Republicare says they can be charged more without limit. It also says anything counts as a preexisting condition to be used as a pretext for higher premiums.

It will be fine

They all have coverage now. Current law says they can't be charged more because of a condition. Republicare says they can be charged more without limit. It also says anything counts as a preexisting condition to be used as a pretext for higher premiums.

Jkloc420

what do they pay now

Jkloc420

Yes. When you sign up through the exchanges all you enter is your personal information. There is no entry for medical history and there's no requirement for a physical. Premiums are based mostly on age and location. I think they can charge more for smokers.
got ya

It will be fine

Yet you are still unable to prove your previous statement with facts.
I'll try to go slow, maybe you can follow along.
Fact: AHCA removes protections against premium increases for people with preexisting conditions.

Here is an estimate for those premium increases, found with the google machine. Pre-Existing Condition? Your Insurance Could Cost Up to $140,000 More Under the AHCA

Fact: The represatives that voted for this bill believe this is ok. People that support this bill believe it's ok. If they didn't they wouldn't support it.