Presidential hopefuls for 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not helping his presiential aspirations!!!

And this is in deep-blue New York.

Via Politico:
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating is down by double digits weeks after the Democrat signed sweeping new gun control legislation, a new poll Wednesday says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, Cuomo’s approval rating is at 59 percent, with 28 percent disapproving, down from last month’s sky-high 74 percent approval, with 13 percent disapproving of his performance in office.

Those numbers come after Cuomo scored a broad gun control package that included a strengthened version of the state’s assault weapons ban, a step he took in the wake of the December shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn.

island1fox

I have already responded to Upstate that Mrio is only "super" in N.Y.

Mario has NO chance against Hillary in the Primary. In fact I believe Old Joe would get more votes than him.

bbsam

Staff member
Nobody's going to run against Hillary and Bill won't let her not run because he can't stand the thought of being that close to getting back and not doing it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Very true --my mistake --but Father Like Son --No difference--Andrew is only Mario's super son in N.Y.
Have we ever had an Italian president???

If not, why not ???

No,I'm not for Cuomo !!!!!. But we could use a spaghetti-bender in the white house!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill looks a lot "healthier" in that older clip than he does now. He's going down hill. I think the Clinton dynasty is over.....the daughter couldn't even shine on her TV job........so that's it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tom Cruise thinks he can be president........I guess being second in charge of the Church of Scientology makes him qualified........he thinks!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not helping his presiential aspirations!!!

And this is in deep-blue New York.

Via Politico:
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating is down by double digits weeks after the Democrat signed sweeping new gun control legislation, a new poll Wednesday says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, Cuomo’s approval rating is at 59 percent, with 28 percent disapproving, down from last month’s sky-high 74 percent approval, with 13 percent disapproving of his performance in office.

Those numbers come after Cuomo scored a broad gun control package that included a strengthened version of the state’s assault weapons ban, a step he took in the wake of the December shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn.

ahh, fun with numbers again, as if that worked so well for you and the GOP in 2008 and 2012? The reality of the QUINN poll, showed a downtick in REPUBLICAN support which made up the majority of the downtick, and INDEPENDENTS which also showed a small downtick in support.

Even at 59% approval, thats HIGHER than ANY republican could ever dream of having.

Good luck with your Marco Rubio parade too. OVEREXPOSURE will surely kill any chances of RUBIO going any further, and FOX news will do the same to him as they did to Sarah PALIN who was recently fired from FOX NEWS.

Again, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace

TOS

BrownArmy

I just don't see Hillary running for Pres in 2016...damn she looks tired, I'll take her at her word when she says she 'needs to catch up on twenty years of missed sleep'...

As well, Biden seems to be positioning himself to make the 2016 run (even though he's a walking Saturday Night Live skit)...

Who will the Republicans put up?

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe Gov Christie could switch parties and run as a Democrat. He is already halfway there now and would have a better chance as a Dem because the liberal media would stop calling him fat.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Maybe Gov Christie could switch parties and run as a Democrat. He is already halfway there now and would have a better chance as a Dem because the liberal media would stop calling him fat.
It's not like the guy is just a little overweight, he's crazy fat. If he switched parties the right wing media would be on him just as bad if not worse.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not like the guy is just a little overweight, he's crazy fat. If he switched parties the right wing media would be on him just as bad if not worse.

I don't think he could survive a political race that's national........You need to be in good shape for that kind of strenuous activity!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He might just sign an Executive order that he can run again.

I hope like hell he does but not for reasons most (maybe even all) of you here would like.
:wink2:

He was pushing a year or two for a new bill that would allow someone to run for a third term but only after stepping away for at least 4 years. He himself though said it would only be for presidents after the bill was signed. He wouldn't be eligible.