Presidential hopefuls for 2016

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not like the guy is just a little overweight, he's crazy fat. If he switched parties the right wing media would be on him just as bad if not worse.

I don't think he could survive a political race that's national........You need to be in good shape for that kind of strenuous activity!

I have no idea what his health numbers are but some over weight people are quit healthy. My guess would be he could probably lose 30-50 lbs and be just fine for a presidential run.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He was pushing a year or two for a new bill that would allow someone to run for a third term but only after stepping away for at least 4 years. He himself though said it would only be for presidents after the bill was signed. He wouldn't be eligible.

Ridiculous claim.

There has been no such talk about a third term from the democrats, and this TALK is only RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA. How about some reality?

If, OBAMA wanted to be elected to a third term, the CONGRESS would have to overturn or repeal the 22nd amendment and EVEN if they could do that, it would have no effect on a sitting president.

It always amazes me the "crap" people will believe.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The 2 most popular candidates, right now, three years away from the next election are

Hillary Clinton & Jeb Bush

(I personally don't agree)

Brownslave688

He was pushing a year or two for a new bill that would allow someone to run for a third term but only after stepping away for at least 4 years. He himself though said it would only be for presidents after the bill was signed. He wouldn't be eligible.

Ridiculous claim.

There has been no such talk about a third term from the democrats, and this TALK is only RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA. How about some reality?

If, OBAMA wanted to be elected to a third term, the CONGRESS would have to overturn or repeal the 22nd amendment and EVEN if they could do that, it would have no effect on a sitting president.

Peace

TOS

You have no clue what your talking about. As I said Obama wouldn't be eligible. It would only be for presidents who serve there first term after the amendment would be passed. Try google its a wonderful tool.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059253/Bill-Clinton-says-US-presidents-allowed-serve-3rd-term.html

Brownslave688

The 2 most popular candidates, right now, three years away from the next election are

Hillary Clinton & Jeb Bush

(I personally don't agree)

If that's the case why don't we just have royal families?

The last thing we need is another bush or Clinton in office. Lets get some new fresh ideas in there.

island1fox

Ridiculous claim.

Peace

TOS

tos,

I guess you do not know Congressman Jose Serrano from N.Y.

No such talk --ask him --also he is a Democrat.

bbsam

Staff member
Doesn't the law read no more than two consecutive terms? I wouldn't mind seeing Bill in charge again. With either Bill or Hillary, they'd be making history.

trickpony1

Doesn't the law read no more than two consecutive terms? I wouldn't mind seeing Bill in charge again. With either Bill or Hillary, they'd be making history.

I think FDR served two terms and then appointed himself to a third because there was a war going on.
Look for Barry to pull some shennagan (sp?), perhaps declaring martial law, to get a third term.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think FDR served two terms and then appointed himself to a third because there was a war going on.
Look for Barry to pull some shennagan (sp?), perhaps declaring martial law, to get a third term.

It wasn't until after FDR's presidency that the tradition of only serving two terms became law with the 22nd Amendment.

wkmac

Obama swore on TWO bibles to protect & defend the Constitution. The amedments are part of it (IMO)

Politicians have been going through this facade for what seems as forever and yet what/where has it gotten us? Politicians on both sides will trample it's pages just as fast as they use it as a political weapon when the situation suits them. Or to mention it's reverence in trying to appear virtuous to the masses.

Stop being so naive that this superficial act would even mean anything to begin with. Hell, most of those (l)holes don't even take their marriage vows serious.

pretender

ALAN WEST??

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

you couldnt be serious?

Peace

TOS
251954_480880495309335_932172278_n.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Allen West on 2016
A perfect match to resolve bhos messes.

WEST is only a younger version of that maroon ALAN KEYS, so I see your attraction to him. Maybe now if orly taint has a daughter around Wests age, they can keep the crusade for Obamas birth certificate alive!

Remember, with WESTS dishonorable removal from the military, he will NEVER see a higher office.

Food for thought.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Again, the paranoid follows the lead of those that feed them.

Peace

TOS