PRO Act

meritocracy

Dems? What makes you think the cuckservatives will be on board with this?
Already got a healthy majority in the house with several House Republicans signing on. Just need a majority in the Senate for it to pass, and Dems have a majority in the Senate. Not a single Senate Republican would need to sign on for it to pass.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Already got a healthy majority in the house with several House Republicans signing on. Just need a majority in the Senate for it to pass, and Dems have a majority in the Senate. Not a single Senate Republican would need to sign on for it to pass.

I thought they needed a filibuster proof 60 votes since it is not budget related. Or for the wavering Dems to sign on to eliminate the filibuster.

meritocracy

I thought they needed a filibuster proof 60 votes since it is not budget related. Or for the wavering Dems to sign on to eliminate the filibuster.
Ah yeah that sounds right to me. We'll see what happens. We're really close. Even if we don't have the votes it sounds like it may even be possible later on if they get rid of the filibuster.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
A lot of it will get scuttled in the senate and my deep state brain wants to believe they would have never passed the pro act unless they knew it would never become law.
(It would be really, freaking, nice if it became law)