Probably the most important line in the entire TA.

InsideUPS

ONE solution to this issue Hoaxter...... TWO SEPARATE CONTRACTS... One for the FT and one for the PT.

I used to be naive enough to believe that we had one contract because of "Solidarity", "Brotherhood", and all the other "feel good" Union terms you can think of. Ask me know (now), and I would say; "The reason we have one contract is plain and simple, there would be no "lambs" to sacrifice" in either contract.

BTW Hoaxster......you stated that PT vote at less than 20%..(which could mean up to 19.99%). You also state that PT represent about 10 - 15% of the FINAL vote. My cynical side has to wonder what happens to the 15+%-19.99% of the PT vote? You do have me interested in knowing the actual and "official" final vote breakdown. Wouldn't be surprised to find the unopened PT envelopes buried in a landfill..... (other comments about landfill and JHSr. self-moderated) Thank you for keeping this pot stirred :peaceful:

Hoaxster....please feel free to correct my "misspeaks" (as I think they now call them in Washington)... grammar, or anything else that our long lost UPStateNYer would have corrected. I'm starting to miss him as much as I would miss spell check.

Inthegame

Wouldn't be surprised to find the unopened PT envelopes buried in a landfill..... :peaceful:
Hope your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek here or I believe your reasoning ability has left the building. You've obviously never been on an election committee, not surprising for most as that takes unselfish involvement in union affairs. Anyway, pt ballots look just like ft ballots. There's no way of knowing how any individual votes in these extremely well observed (TDU will be there) elections run by outside, independent organizations. Every SECRET BALLOT envelope contains the ballot and is counted, unless challenged and ruled ineligible. So for all the brain surgeons that feel the need to write how much you love the IBT all over your ballot, have at it but don't expect to have your vote counted.