production ride

Slothrop

hubrat said:
No, I wasn't kidding. When I asked, I didn't realize you were a creep. You owe your fellow human being nothing, so thanks for nothing.

Maybe you didn't read the thread and see where I was threatened with legal action by 0007 and Jules if the methods weren't removed. I owe you nothing. I don't ask you to follow some mysterious rules you can't see, your employer does. Don't thank me, thank UPS.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A couple of weeks ago we had a group of management types come into my Center to do "Production Rides". We went on PAS/EDD at the beginning of the year and that morning we thought that maybe they were there to fix some of the many problems. But no, they were targeting the drivers who were running over allowed. The Division Manager rode with the driver next to me for half the day, and told him he was spending too much time in the back of the car sorting. The driver was busy setting up his deliveries and hunting for missing boxes from the EDD list that weren't there! The day before the same driver had seven NDAs that were found in the load because we had two new Preloaders working in our PDU. And of course everyone is still over-dispatched:huh:

wily_old_vet

Scratch-As long as you've been there you should know the DRIVER is the the problem not PAS/EDD. They can't discipline a software program or browbeat it to go faster.