Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol it's so wild that the most race-obsessed group of people I've ever encountered is this UPS employee forum. Mods should just change "Current Events" to "Black People"
It's funny, Democrats are the most race-obsessed group in this country, and when you call them out on it, they just accuse you of doing what they're doing.

Do you people really think that pathetic deflection and projection actually works?

AKCoverMan

It's funny, Democrats are the most race-obsessed group in this country, and when you call them out on it, they just accuse you of doing what they're doing.

Do you people really think that pathetic deflection and projection actually works?
For proof of this just go to any of the Social Warrior Cheerleading “news” outlets. The people supposedly so obsessed with racial equality can’t stop talking about what color people’s skin is.

For the love of Christ, skin color is not important. Shut up already let’s work on actual problems.

The fake “cops are hunting blacks” nonsense is perfect case..fact is on average there are three deaths a day as a result of police shootings. The most killed race (because of course racists keep tabs on stats by skin color) turns out to be whites. But the only national charged up stories are white cops killing black criminal suspects. And every time the story line is “another white cop who doesn’t respect black lives”. They cherry pick stories to feed a false narrative. It’s a wonder anyone will go into law enforcement careers anymore,
What a croc of 💩..these are heroic men and women who face death and injury every day. While victims don’t “deserve” to die the fact is in every one of these “huge breaking stories” the shooting victims have all made choices to beak the law and end up in the situation they were in. They put themselves in harms way. But if CNN can spin is as systemic racism and get people to click the story, they make bank.

Dr. King must be spinning in his grave at the hypocrisy on display today,

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
For proof of this just go to any of the Social Warrior Cheerleading “news” outlets. The people supposedly so obsessed with racial equality can’t stop talking about what color people’s skin is.

For the love of Christ, skin color is not important. Shut up already let’s work on actual problems.

The fake “cops are hunting blacks” nonsense is perfect case..fact is on average there are three deaths a day as a result of police shootings. The most killed race (because of course racists keep tabs on stats by skin color) turns out to be whites. But the only national charged up stories are white cops killing black criminal suspects. And every time the story line is “another white cop who doesn’t respect black lives”. They cherry pick stories to feed a false narrative. It’s a wonder anyone will go into law enforcement careers anymore,
What a croc of 💩..these are heroic men and women who face death and injury every day. While victims don’t “deserve” to die the fact is in every one of these “huge breaking stories” the shooting victims have all made choices to beak the law and end up in the situation they were in. They put themselves in harms way. But if CNN can spin is as systemic racism and get people to click the story, they make bank

Dr. King must be spinning in his grave at the hypocrisy on display today,
And the worst part of all this Critical Race Theory and BLM is that it is creating MORE racism than existed before it they came along. How many people on here have White/Black friends who you previously wouldn’t have given a second thought to inviting them and their family to your house for dinner? I bet now you would think twice because you are worried it might be uncomfortable because of all the race issues they’ve brought up. I have a Black friend who said to me that she is worried her grandchildren, nieces and nephews have to make a decision which side they’re going to be on. That would have never even been a thought before. They all had Black, White, and “other” friends and family members, and were perfectly happy and accepting of it. It really sucks how much BLM and Critical Race Theory teachings have set back Black and White relations.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

“Seeeeeeee mom? It’s the Democrats! The democrats liberals liberals liberals democrats libs liberals democrats liberal liberal democrat liberal”
DIDOs 2 favorite words are democrat and liberal
Post some more racists memes then act surprised when you get called racist
“No, it’s the liberals fault!”
Like a petulant child

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
And the worst part of all this Critical Race Theory and BLM is that it is creating MORE racism than existed before it they came along. How many people on here have White/Black friends who you previously wouldn’t have given a second thought to inviting them and their family to your house for dinner? I bet now you would think twice because you are worried it might be uncomfortable because of all the race issues they’ve brought up. I have a Black friend who said to me that she is worried her grandchildren, nieces and nephews have to make a decision which side they’re going to be on. That would have never even been a thought before. They all had Black, White, and “other” friends and family members, and were perfectly happy and accepting of it. It really sucks how much BLM and Critical Race Theory teachings have set back Black and White relations.
Black Privilege has been a reality for decades. Minorities have opportunities and advantages that Whites have to acquire the hard way...

One problem is that most Westernized blacks do not know how to leverage that privilege because getting "over" on someone or something that they hate (everyone/everything) is more important;

Another is that those that have somehow been pulled through the system and have some success turn on their "brothers" and do not extend an honest effort to help them....Look at the BC black racists and the Al Sharpton's. They enjoy antagonizing and then cry "racist"...

vantexan

Nothing we say or do will ever be good enough. It's too big a political weapon to hold over our heads to ever let it go. I think the best thing to do now is just ignore it. If one is in a position to do something good for someone else and chooses to, great. Otherwise just ignore the noise. From this day forward on this forum I'm not going to make any comments, observations, dredge up facts, or respond to any agitators no matter how ridiculous their posts if it concerns race. Unfortunately with a certain crowd everything is about race so that limits my options. So after 10+ years on Brown Cafe I'm voluntarily muting myself on matters of race. Because in 10+ years it hasn't made any difference and 10+ years from now highly doubtful anything will be different.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1619391521508.png

Nothing we say or do will ever be good enough. It's too big a political weapon to hold over our heads to ever let it go. I think the best thing to do now is just ignore it. If one is in a position to do something good for someone else and chooses to, great. Otherwise just ignore the noise. From this day forward on this forum I'm not going to make any comments, observations, dredge up facts, or respond to any agitators no matter how ridiculous their posts if it concerns race. Unfortunately with a certain crowd everything is about race so that limits my options. So after 10+ years on Brown Cafe I'm voluntarily muting myself on matters of race. Because in 10+ years it hasn't made any difference and 10+ years from now highly doubtful anything will be different.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
View attachment 335597
Did I hear an echo?

quad decade guy

“Seeeeeeee mom? It’s the Democrats! The democrats liberals liberals liberals democrats libs liberals democrats liberal liberal democrat liberal”
DIDOs 2 favorite words are democrat and liberal
Post some more racists memes then act surprised when you get called racist
“No, it’s the liberals fault!”
Like a petulant child
Tell me genius....where is all the race stuff coming from?

Now be honest.....