Protect yourself!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
How many S&V's have you gone on where it became evident within the first minute or so that the driver was either not following the methods or had created his own set of methods?
Why are you asking management scum about their made-up numbers and how to do the job better? Literally no one cares about them, or their stupid fudged numbers. Did you switch sides after retiring a Teamster? That would be pathetic.

Most drivers figure its part of their daily routine everything Upstate posted..

If the Orion is jacked (alleged) how about working on the other methods to improve your day.....
I just lost some respect from you after that statement

And Orion is a joke

If it's supposed to save the company money why does it shuffle your route up to give you more miles if you're under dispatched?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
...or, and this if far more likely, he will find areas that need improvement....perhaps he is spending a little too much time BSing with his customers or is getting signatures when he should be either DRing or CIRing or is doing his customer a "favor" by making multiple drops rather than delivering to a single location at a business...maybe he is driving more than 1 mile in either direction off his main route to have lunch at his favorite spot or he may be spending too much time in the cargo area or may not be parking to where he can deliver two or more residential stops from the same parked position...

Any on car or business manager can find ways to improve even the most efficient driver routine. The only difference is the degree of improvement that can be achieved and whether the driver incorporates those improvements in to his/her daily routine. It takes less than a minute for an on car to figure out if a driver is putting on a show during a ride along.
IMG_4315.jpeg

YourMissingCallTag

...or, and this if far more likely, he will find areas that need improvement....perhaps he is spending a little too much time BSing with his customers or is getting signatures when he should be either DRing or CIRing or is doing his customer a "favor" by making multiple drops rather than delivering to a single location at a business...maybe he is driving more than 1 mile in either direction off his main route to have lunch at his favorite spot or he may be spending too much time in the cargo area or may not be parking to where he can deliver two or more residential stops from the same parked position...

Any on car or business manager can find ways to improve even the most efficient driver routine. The only difference is the degree of improvement that can be achieved and whether the driver incorporates those improvements in to his/her daily routine. It takes less than a minute for an on car to figure out if a driver is putting on a show during a ride along.
Nope, I’ve been driving for 10 years, I know how to do the job. center manager just likes to rattle cages. Even when my SPORH is considered below par my over/ allowed is usually between 25 to 65 clicks over. Either way I just go into each meeting and do my best Forrest Gump impersonation then go about my day.

YourMissingCallTag

Exactly the last ride I had the supervisor was on the phone, talking to his girlfriend and then on a dating app. Looking for strange the rest of the time. L O L.
On my last OJS , supervisor decided he needed to piss in a bottle in the back of the package car then Spilled it all over himself. Can’t make this stuff up and there was a bathroom 3 blocks down the road that I could’ve taken him to….

Thebrownblob

On my last OJS , supervisor decided he needed to piss in a bottle in the back of the package car then Spilled it all over himself. Can’t make this stuff up and there was a bathroom 3 blocks down the road that I could’ve taken him to….
Screw that nasty rascal I would’ve told him he can’t ride with me anymore because he’s a walking hazmat now

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope, I’ve been driving for 10 years, I know how to do the job. center manager just likes to rattle cages. Even when my SPORH is considered below par my over/ allowed is usually between 25 to 65 clicks over. Either way I just go into each meeting and do my best Forrest Gump impersonation then go about my day.
No one is questioning your ability to do the job but even the most efficient drivers can learn a thing or two.

I averaged an hour or so under for the majority of my career.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Most drivers figure its part of their daily routine everything Upstate posted..

If the Orion is jacked (alleged) how about working on the other methods to improve your day.....
How about getting us out of the building on time , once management is efficient then maybe the drivers numbers will improve 🤷‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
luckily 3 well known runners have crashed recently

Supervisor: ummm hey what happened yesterday you ran 2 hrs over?

@MECH-II: you want me to crash? Our safety picture is not doing very well.

🧔‍♂️✊