Pt Air Supervisor

Recently became a pt air Supervisor after being a belt supervisor. I would show up for PCM and set up my scanners, and complete my presort checklist. Now I need to come in earlier to walk air cans, etc. Am I expected to work off the clock for this? That doesn't seem right.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Recently became a pt air Supervisor after being a belt supervisor. I would show up for PCM and set up my scanners, and complete my presort checklist. Now I need to come in earlier to walk air cans, etc. Am I expected to work off the clock for this? That doesn't seem right.

Grieve it...

Oh wait

Lmao

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Am I wrong here? All jokes aside. I don't work off the clock, if I get hurt than I wouldn't be covered. Is that just like some :censored2:ed expectation that nobody talks about?

You do what your masters tell you to do

And like it

Or grow some nuts and bring it up on the next conference call

I bet you won’t

542thruNthru

Someone move this thread to the "UPS Metric Monkeys" sub forum.

Maybe some of the other cubicle cattle can help answer a fellow chair spinners question. I'd love to see how helpful the wanna be Partners are.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Someone move this thread to the "UPS Metric Monkeys" sub forum.

Maybe some of the other cubicle cattle can help answer a fellow chair spinners question. I'd love to see how helpful the wanna be Partners are.

Those boy’s over there have been encouraging it for years

They’ll know just what to tell Jr

Box Ox

Recently became a pt air Supervisor after being a belt supervisor. I would show up for PCM and set up my scanners, and complete my presort checklist. Now I need to come in earlier to walk air cans, etc. Am I expected to work off the clock for this?

Yes. And you’ll refer to your new boss as “Daddy” and tell him you love working off the clock if you know what’s good for you.

However, if you’re feeling particularly bold, you could look “Daddy” right in his cold, dead eyes and ask if your 5.5 hours on the clock begin when your WORK DUTIES of walking air cans, etc do. Might get you an answer and/or at least get him thinking about what could happen if he’s caught not paying you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This is your center manager, please report to my office on monday, so we can discuss tvese recent developments

RolloTony Brown Town

Just punch in and Change your scheduled start in ptrs to when you started. Work until the job is done. You’ll end up with more hours. Never work off the clock.

542thruNthru

Anyone notice how this thread is still in UPS discussions.

This poor man is asking about a "Partners" specific question.

It's sad seeing how far this company has fallen. Take away their 2 ply toilet paper and they turn on the company in a heart beat.

Good luck @SGGrandson

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Am I wrong here? All jokes aside. I don't work off the clock, if I get hurt than I wouldn't be covered. Is that just like some :censored2:ed expectation that nobody talks about?
Of course you would be "covered". You can slip and fall walking to a time clock, not punched in, and be covered. Of course no employer wants you to know that.
However, working for free is illegal in my state.

WTFm8

8207726A-443B-4B4F-B8E2-6D5AEC4EB015.jpeg

Inform a union member to grieve you setting up the work area. LOL

Not that you’d know that because you obviously never read the contract so you fell for the ‘instant’ ‘bump in pay’ trap they set for people like you.

joedirt19

I think you should stand up for yourself and tell your boss to have the scanners set up for you...just make sure when your transferred to the hub 63 miles from you that your vehicle is in good running condition.