PT package handler questions

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
5 - 9:45... All done sweet cheeks. Goodnight.
Oh you can imagine my confusion.....some of us work mandatory 45-50 hour weeks during peak....lol. My FT sup would have a stroke if I waltzed in 3 hours late to work.
Btw....you call me sweet cheeks one more time....you're gonna have my verbal steel toe boot up your "80k a year" ass.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
Oh you can imagine my confusion.....some of us work mandatory 45-50 hour weeks during peak....lol. My FT sup would have a stroke if I waltzed in 3 hours late to work.
Btw....you call me sweet cheeks one more time....you're gonna have my verbal steel toe boot up your "80k a year" ass.
unless you're selling cars, you ain't making sh* at a dealership. Last time I checked it was Min wage.... go hustle man!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What story am I not getting straight? I really think your lack of reading skills is deterring your perception of what you think is going on here.
Okay Champ. How about you go tell the feeder department to hurry up and get the loads there. Oh and the hub manager his start time changes don't make sense. Take the reigns. You know how to get it done.

AutoZone

BrownPower
unless you're selling cars, you ain't making sh* at a dealership. Last time I checked it was Min wage.... go hustle man!
Minimum wage?? Lol I don't know anyone at a dealership making minimum... Even the receptionist here makes 13 an hour to just answer phones. Lol

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Minimum wage?? Lol I don't know anyone at a dealership making minimum... Even the receptionist here makes 13 an hour to just answer phones. Lol
Dude, do you have an off button? People on here are tired of reading your drivel. If you want to brag about how much money you will/do make, take it somewhere else. Isn't it time for you to go play on the freeway or something?

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ohhh, and answer me this small sort bagger lady.... Why do you genius's, put labels up when you plop the bags on the belt to go down to sort??? As they drop off the slide, they always flip over... So they're now labels down for the people that they need to be labels up for... If you put them on the belt labels down, when they drop off onto the sort aisle belts, waalaaaaa, they drop so they're labels up.. I brought this up my sups attention last night, and asked if he could radio the sup up there and have them start putting labels down so when they make it down they flip and are labels up, he said she won't do that... I said why not? Does that not make sense?? He said it does... But it just won't happen... The stupid :censored2: going on in UPS.... Smh... I must have flipped 2000 50lbs bags last night... When it could of been so much easier... I just love double handling packages!

Ohhh, and answer me this small sort bagger lady.... Why do you genius's, put labels up when you plop the bags on the belt to go down to sort??? As they drop off the slide, they always flip over... So they're now labels down for the people that they need to be labels up for... If you put them on the belt labels down, when they drop off onto the sort aisle belts, waalaaaaa, they drop so they're labels up.. I brought this up my sups attention last night, and asked if he could radio the sup up there and have them start putting labels down so when they make it down they flip and are labels up, he said she won't do that... I said why not? Does that not make sense?? He said it does... But it just won't happen... The stupid :censored2: going on in UPS.... Smh... I must have flipped 2000 50lbs bags last night... When it could of been so much easier... I just love double handling packages!
Unloaders are taught to place labels up.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lemme tell you something....I loaded package cars for almost 10 years....I earned my spot in small sort. Go sell a car so you can pay the electric bill this month.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Unloaders are taught to load labels up so the scanners can scan them... When smalls are bagged and the bag placed on the belt, when it comes down to sort aisle, it needs to be scanned, but the bags are flipping over when they drop off the shute.. So they need to be turned back over... When they can just put them labels down on the belt upstairs, so when they come down and drop, theyll flip to be labels up correctly..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Unloaders are taught to load labels up so the scanners can scan them... When smalls are bagged and the bag placed on the belt, when it comes down to sort aisle, it needs to be scanned, but the bags are flipping over when they drop off the shute.. So they need to be turned back over... When they can just put them labels down on the belt upstairs, so when they come down and drop, theyll flip to be labels up correctly..
I Don't work the local sort...I work preload. I sort and bag SUREPOST packages into post office bags (which are different from Forever bags) which are loaded into package cars....not outbound trailers. Oh look...you don't know what you're talking about. I'm shocked.....lol

AutoZone

BrownPower
I Don't work the local sort...I work preload. I sort and bag SUREPOST packages into post office bags (which are different from Forever bags) which are loaded into package cars....not outbound trailers. Oh look...you don't know what you're talking about. I'm shocked.....lol
Well, I really do know what I'm talking about... You just have a different job within the same job.. So you should understand my gripe then since you know how it works.. It's the equivalent of unloading labels down, if all the bags flip over before they make it to the scanners.. It's nonsense that the sup up there allows it.... And she's such a B, my sup Doesnt even want to try to propose the idea.. Lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well, I really do know what I'm talking about... You just have a different job within the same job.. So you should understand my gripe then since you know how it works.. It's the equivalent of unloading labels down, if all the bags flip over before they make it to the scanners.. It's nonsense that the sup up there allows it.... And she's such a B, my sup Doesnt even want to try to propose the idea.. Lol
Forever bags usually lie flat on one side when zipped closed....especially if stuffed witth envelopes. Surepost is 99% boxes and clothing bags....in a different type of bag. They don't lie flat very well....hence nothing to flip over. And smalls are scanned shipping label face down....and pal label is apply to the other side via machine....so I have to flip each piece over to be scanned again for bagging. So what? Its a million times easier than loading.....I'll take it. Quit crying.

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower
Forever bags usually lie flat on one side when zipped closed....especially if stuffed witth envelopes. Surepost is 99% boxes and clothing bags....in a different type of bag. They don't lie flat very well....hence nothing to flip over. And smalls are scanned shipping label face down....and pal label is apply to the other side via machine....so I have to flip each piece over to be scanned again for bagging. So what? Its a million times easier than loading.....I'll take it. Quit crying.
All I'm saying is the forever bags.. Put them on the belts labels down... So when they flip onto the sort aisle, they're labels up.. Easy peezy, butter breezy...