Pulled aside today by a customer

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

she came up to me and said she got an email asking to sign a petition about making UPS provide us with air conditioning. She wanted to know if it was as hot as she was told it could be. I reached inside and pulled out my thermometer 127 degrees Fahrenheit. She gave me two bottles of water and said she’d sign it and call her senator! Haha. Here’s the petition I don’t know if it’s been circulated around here. https://www.change.org/p/demand-ups-provide-air-conditioning-to-all-drivers

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
she came up to me and said she got an email asking to sign a petition about making UPS provide us with air conditioning. She wanted to know if it was as hot as she was told it could be. I reached inside and pulled out my thermometer 127 degrees Fahrenheit. She gave me two bottles of water and said she’d sign it and call her senator! Haha. Here’s the petition I don’t know if it’s been circulated around here. https://www.change.org/p/demand-ups-provide-air-conditioning-to-all-drivers
982FFD3C-FD01-41AC-8902-4130764BDE8D.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Did you ask her if you should code this out for approved meeting or compliance training? That petition isn't going to do :censored2: to change us having air conditioning in our trucks.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
she came up to me and said she got an email asking to sign a petition about making UPS provide us with air conditioning. She wanted to know if it was as hot as she was told it could be. I reached inside and pulled out my thermometer 127 degrees Fahrenheit. She gave me two bottles of water and said she’d sign it and call her senator! Haha. Here’s the petition I don’t know if it’s been circulated around here. Sign the Petition
You should probabaly get that checked out, your internal body temperature should be around 98 degrees.

rod

Retired 22 years
The last I read UPS laughs at the 400,000+ signatures. Their comeback is air conditioning would be a waste because of the frequent stopping and door opening. The only way it would do any good is if drivers were allowed to leave their engines running and you know that isn't going to happen. May as well start looking for another battle to fight---maybe beards for everybody.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

While unrealistic, im glad the petition is going around its creating awareness from our customers as to the realities of our job which in turn has turned some frowns into smiles if you get my meaning.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

Thats was sweet of her, sadly UPS way is to save money and poor drivers rotten in hell, they dont care. They care to move that cardboard until drivers pass out. Bastards!!:oops::deletesmiley2:.

IESucks

she came up to me and said she got an email asking to sign a petition about making UPS provide us with air conditioning. She wanted to know if it was as hot as she was told it could be. I reached inside and pulled out my thermometer 127 degrees Fahrenheit. She gave me two bottles of water and said she’d sign it and call her senator! Haha. Here’s the petition I don’t know if it’s been circulated around here. Sign the Petition
Lmao.. Not in the contract...ever

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The last I read UPS laughs at the 400,000+ signatures. Their comeback is air conditioning would be a waste because of the frequent stopping and door opening. The only way it would do any good is if drivers were allowed to leave their engines running and you know that isn't going to happen. May as well start looking for another battle to fight---maybe beards for everybody.
If the soaking wet food boxes and hot refrigerated medicine isn't enough of a reason to put some type of cooling system in then our comfort doesn't stand a chance. Doesn't FedEx have ac Van's for critical medical?