Punished for growing business.

Mileage may be d

Mileage may be down, but how much more money does ups actually pay to drivers for it taking much longer to do the same amount of work? My overtime has gone up as a result of them taking RDO away.
ODO, RDO, who needs them? Real simple, my next stop is next on the shelf.

WTFm8

I just dont understand why they dont start 15-30 minutes earlier so loaders can have more time to load shelves and readjust load as needed. Makes TOTAL sense to have drivers making $36/hr waste time searching for packages when they could just allow more time for loaders making $11-18/hr.

Day goes so much nicer on loads where the PAL is restuck to face aisle.

Also love when an entire street in a development has the same HIN and there’s 30 packages for 20 different stops.

ORS told the drivers we don’t have time alloted to rearrange these types of stops and acts like we should just dig through the pile of packages at every stop.

ManInBrown

I was 2.5 hours over on a route I'm usually .5-1 hour over on. Management was like what the hell happened.

Takes a lot of time to wait and turn left across 4 lanes of traffic for every stop.
Yup. When I was in package my route was suburbia. Lots of one way in one way out streets. Orion would want me to drive in deliver everything on the opposite side of the road, drive out and deliver everything on the opposite side. LOLOL. Couldn’t make it up if you tried. Orion is worthless. So glad I’m done with that garbage.