Purple Flu Day

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Please do a fact check. Acorn no longer exists, because they are no longer getting funding. And speaking of scandals, the video was a "lie". Oh, you didn't get that memo, right?

But, O'Reilly SAID that Obama was the ACORN president!!! So did Rush, Hannity, and Beck. So, it's TRUE Commie!! Actually, all you have to do is check Media Matters and see that about 90% of what the Right Wing says is a total lie...especially regarding ACORN. And I'm in for Purple Flu Day too.

vantexan

But, O'Reilly SAID that Obama was the ACORN president!!! So did Rush, Hannity, and Beck. So, it's TRUE Commie!! Actually, all you have to do is check Media Matters and see that about 90% of what the Right Wing says is a total lie...especially regarding ACORN. And I'm in for Purple Flu Day too.

If it's a total lie then where is ACORN today? Fact is you are so typical, spouting off about things you don't really know much about. And Media Matters is about as honest an organization as ACORN was....

CJinx

I don't think there is a single unbiased news source in this country. I try to listen to all sides and draw my own conclusions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If it's a total lie then where is ACORN today? Fact is you are so typical, spouting off about things you don't really know much about. And Media Matters is about as honest an organization as ACORN was....

Media Matters is much more honest that the GOP counterparts. The GOP is pretty much up for anything that will make Obama look bad, even if it isn't true. I remember when ACORN was 24/7 at all of the Right Wing outlets, just like the IRS/Tea Party deal is now, and Benghazi was a few weeks ago. By the way, I'm guessing that the IRS had no business checking-out the claims of Tea Party groups that they are not political, but are, rather, "patriot" organizations.

vantexan

Media Matters is much more honest that the GOP counterparts. The GOP is pretty much up for anything that will make Obama look bad, even if it isn't true. I remember when ACORN was 24/7 at all of the Right Wing outlets, just like the IRS/Tea Party deal is now, and Benghazi was a few weeks ago. By the way, I'm guessing that the IRS had no business checking-out the claims of Tea Party groups that they are not political, but are, rather, "patriot" organizations.

What the IRS was doing was green lighting the non-profit status of liberal political groups while holding back the same status of conservative groups, many of which still haven't received approval. They also went after many in these groups personally, plus after major donors to Romney that weren't Tea Partiers, etc. Many of the conservative groups weren't Tea Party organizations by the way. And Bill Maher was lauded for giving a million dollars to Obama but the IRS and the Obama political campaign went after major Romney donors. This is flat out illegal but I guess no skin off your back as long as people you disagree with are targeted. Do you really want your gov't going after political enemies? If so you just simply don't understand what America is about. And sad to say this is all true so what do you expect FOX to do, ignore it? And I guess making bonehead decisions that get your fellow Americans killed then trying to cover it up before an election is ok too? And ACORN deserved the scrutiny they got, and the fact that they went away says everything you need to know about them. It's called being a political watchdog. Your side does it too, but I've seen extreme manipulation of the facts over at MSNBC. Call it what you want, but I'm glad the administration's faults are exposed, and this administration has alot to answer for.

vantexan

What the IRS was doing was green lighting the non-profit status of liberal political groups while holding back the same status of conservative groups, many of which still haven't received approval. They also went after many in these groups personally, plus after major donors to Romney that weren't Tea Partiers, etc. Many of the conservative groups weren't Tea Party organizations by the way. And Bill Maher was lauded for giving a million dollars to Obama but the IRS and the Obama political campaign went after major Romney donors. This is flat out illegal but I guess no skin off your back as long as people you disagree with are targeted. Do you really want your gov't going after political enemies? If so you just simply don't understand what America is about. And sad to say this is all true so what do you expect FOX to do, ignore it? And I guess making bonehead decisions that get your fellow Americans killed then trying to cover it up before an election is ok too? And ACORN deserved the scrutiny they got, and the fact that they went away says everything you need to know about them. It's called being a political watchdog. Your side does it too, but I've seen extreme manipulation of the facts over at MSNBC. Call it what you want, but I'm glad the administration's faults are exposed, and this administration has alot to answer for.

This just out...the Obama administration got a secret court order allowing the monitoring of millions of Verizon customers' phone records. Jay Leno said last night we used to worry about Big Brother watching us and now we have a "brother" watching us....and the hits keep coming. Yep, nothing to see here, move along folks, they're pure as the driven snow...