PVD (beating a dead horse?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This screenshot exactly showing what i am talking about. You are to expensive and your Union position is not sustainable.
Hey scab…
3C30C4C4-F887-446F-AC0F-BB1380A23037.gif

Brownwind

PVD can make easy 100 stops per day. Including mileage will cost company around $200.
Union driver will make maybe 150 stops but will cost company including vehicle and all benefits $500.
Are you going to use your Prius to pickup those packages?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
PVD can make easy 100 stops per day. Including mileage will cost company around $200.
Union driver will make maybe 150 stops but will cost company including vehicle and all benefits $500.
The difference is a PVD will create follow ups for all the lost packages. Get home to your mother’s basement, the hot pockets are probably ready.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
.........Yeah you guys are taking extra work away from union drivers. And it is extra work that we want- even though we will file a 9.5 grievance if they work us over 8 hours. Thats what 22.4's are for. Give them the extra work- even though we dont want that position either and will strike to prove it. Wait..I'm confused?????
You don't file 9.5 just for working over 8 hrs. Tell me you've never filed without telling me you've never filed.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
100 stops are usually 150 packages. Easy to deliver with 4 light rides even with Prius.
With Pacifica 2 loads or maybe 3 light.
Yea this is ups not amazon
Not everything is a small box or bag and will fit in your little bitch mobile.

UncleRico

we have an older retired gentleman that i think is just a PT seasonal driver but is DOT certified...so he drives a Uhaul and does maybe a bulk stop or irregular pkg run? and then comes back and takes many of the Pvds bigger packages they cant fit in their 4 dr sedans or where one residential stop would basically almost fill their entire car....

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
You are a seasonal hire, why come on this forum with your attitude, like you are the answer and doing everyone this great favor by being a PVD? You are, in fact, the answer- to the question no one is asking. You're employed for another month, if you don't screw up, be quiet, do your thing and quietly fade away.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
"Scabs" deliver packages in half a price comparing to union workers.
they also deliver a third of the packages while their little seasonal maid has to run off all their irregs and far-flung businesses.

Also funny when the office refuses to put in paid work to catalog access fobs and codes for use, then convert the area to pvd, and have to swap the area every 3 days to a standard driver just to service the growing mountain of send-agains.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Like what is this troll on? even my driver helper delivers more packages than a PVD. We all know the statistics won't ever reflect reality, whether it be the diad or pvds. History is full of broken-up unions that somehow outperform days later. It is a fundamental lie in modern society.