PVD (beating a dead horse?)

scab_

Plus we have to do air committed packages, over weights, signature required and pick ups.
at no point am i diminishing what you guys do, just saying not every single scab is a lazy POS. the ones ive seen working have been though, so i dont blame your stereotyping

i got a ton of respect for you guys believe it or not.

Brownwind

to be fair im pulling my wieght. i was doing 100+ in 6 hours in resi, then they moved me to the rural mountains/backroads (snow and ice here, remote farm roads and the flanks of a 3000 foot mountain.... i did 12 hours and 180 miles yesterday. using a subie outback. i could get better numbers if there was less oversized, or if it wasnt an hour drive to my first stop from the trailer.

i also understand what im risking and know its a short game. perfect fit for me. no aspirations for a UPS career lol
Thank you for your response. I recognize the need to earn money and I’m glad you’re trying your best. The union allows you to work so make the best of it. (Many of us have a different opinion on this)
Take the extra steps to do the job correctly and remember the customers pay our bills.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thank you for your response. I recognize the need to earn money and I’m glad you’re trying your best. The union allows you to work so make the best of it. (Many of us have a different opinion on this)
Take the extra steps to do the job correctly and remember the customers pay our bills.
The union doesn’t really allow them to work. The company has lost multiple arbitration cases over PVDs telling them they must bargain over their use.

scab_

customer service is something im good at(done lots of it and i own a small company). but i did give a women a firm "no, its not ok" when she let her dog out the front door and it jumped on me. after it jumped on me she is like "oh, hes ok".

no mam, he is not. I would prefer not ripping my clothing today.... smh

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
With the millions of Dollars the International brings in every week in dues they can't hire some high power legal team to stop the practice? What does the International do with all of that money?
If they were serious about it
No need for all that
Once the grievance process has been completed give proper notice and call for a strike

Stopthewhining

You doing a tight little section of residentials is not making a company money

I hope you have a ride on your insurance because you can crash your car UPS is not going to pay for it

Try explain to your insurance agent why you is using the personal car for company business

But it's unfortunate you're too weak to get a full-time job here
🍤🍆 so he types his insecurities away.

You whine a lot bro. Your like your Gumby character with no sack who types away on this forum while your wife probably bangs random neighbors when your driving around making deliveries thinking about what your next comment is gonna be on bc when you get home after getting denied play time with the old lady because she already got stretched from the across the street neighbor. She prob even has him wear your browns while she does it. 😂 by the way stop trying to flex your pay bro. I’m a pvd and I make just as much as you per week so stop it shrimp Dick. Put the keyboard down and go teach the old lady how to make sandwiches because she is terrible at it.
People like you need to go away because you add zero value to this forum

Truth hurts eh’
This is how I deal with idiots
Screenshot_20221207-050905-460.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
How many stops do get in your 8 hours speedy Gonzalez? 🐭
I can drop 250 stops with pickups in 8 hours. 30 to 40 sporh if I need to get home for something.
I know I am tired of having to clear out storage units because lazy ass PVDs can't work a month without having to have a day off.
You make as much as us? Lmao! You wish. After peak it's back to delivering pizzas and your moms basement for you.

UPSER1987

PVDs should be paying dues and under the same high standards we are. Disgusting watching the driving habits and delivering methods.

Does anyone remember Keep Our Reputation of Excellence initiative????
All that went away with beards, man buns and fat out of shape drivers. UPS drivers generally look like :censored2:. And deliver like :censored2:. No pride in appearance or their work.That’s why the general public thinks they can can do it. If that out of shape fat scraggly guy can do it, so can I lol.