PVD (beating a dead horse?)

Brownwind

Yes until January 15th. Job posting stated clealr fulltime 9.5 hours daily until Jan. 15th. We were told same during training! Bait 'n switch..... then they had the audacity to text this morning all hands on deck can I come in???? NOPE! I contacted other PVD's they felt the same. They also had their routes cut
I wish you worked to cover your expenses. Sorry it didn’t work out the way you wanted it to. I don’t like the idea of PVDS but my union allows it so I don’t fight it.
I’m being kind because I have a feeling you’re young and don’t understand. When you get a chance to work you should pounce on it and make sure you max out the earnings. Always make bank when you can think about it later when you already cashed in.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wish you worked to cover your expenses. Sorry it didn’t work out the way you wanted it to. I don’t like the idea of PVDS but my union allows it so I don’t fight it.
I’m being kind because I have a feeling you’re young and don’t understand. When you get a chance to work you should pounce on it and make sure you max out the earnings. Always make bank when you can think about it later when you already cashed in.
They’re scabs.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Seriously. Where did the PVDS go? I didn’t see any of them scheduled today. I’m concerned since I got a thumbs down on my post from one of them. Who is going to call me lazy now that they don’t exist?
They have disappeared like a fart in the wind.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
They told us our routes were cut. Yet this morning texted us if we could work! Nope.
Then you have nothing to complain about. Every day after Christmas is a crap-shoot as to what volume will be. Regular employees will always work first then PVD's as needed. If you took the job thinking you were going to work everyday until Jan. 15th then why are you turning down work today?

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Jerdo can "thumbs down" me all they want but it won't change the fact that they are no longer needed and my advice to them is to go to the local animal shelter and volunteer to hold the kittens to ease your pain.

Goodbye @Jerdo

Did I also forget to mention I have a pension and healthcare?
Screenshot_20230102-131252-932.png