PVD going rogue

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Queso, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Lmfao!

I think I know what P.V.D. stands for

Pcompletely
    Vstupid
    Dindividual

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Duh. "A threat."? Wooooo.

And you don't stay $14/hr for 5 years. There are GWI. Some of our long time part timers are making $30+ per hour plus $400/week in free benefits PLUS pension accrual they dont have to personally chip in.

And yes Sherlock, pretty much everyone at ups worked for 2-10 years to make $100,000- $120,000 yearly in total compensation.

Find that package every day somewhere else without spending $80,000+ in college tuition? I think not but you're the expert home dog since you posted that we're "stupid". Have at it.

Btw: our dues (almost $100/month) paid for the union negotiators to make the compensation in this job what it is so get some respect for us upsers that forged the way for you 90 day scabs to work here (temporarily) at a decent wage.
    SMH. Evidently your gnorance is bliss.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  3. Skull_Leader

Skull_Leader Member

lol you're the idiot who suggested that it was a threat, not me.

4. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

PVDs are given the easiest areas in any center. So unless you were doing 300 stops in 8 hours you didn't even make a blip on their radar. In many areas they were paying PVDs 8-10 hours for something a seniority driver could do in 3-4 hours.

5. Skull_Leader

Skull_Leader Member

PVDs are only meant to supplement the Full time drivers when they can't deliver on UPS's promises. We aren't meant to do full routes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

LOL. What are we talking about now?

7. Skull_Leader

Skull_Leader Member

...It's not really difficult to follow...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Boywondr

Lol "you're the idiot that"...wait for it... doesnt have a job, not me.

Btw einstein I quoted your post and I highlighted it.

Get your GED and they may give you a permanent position...

In management. You'd fit right in and probably wouldn't need a GED after all.

9. Skull_Leader

Skull_Leader Member

Yes, you highlighted it, and STILL managed to mess it up. That's pretty impressive...
    I stated my intentions, and YOU suggested that it was a threat
    I corrected you, clearing up that it's not a threat, and then YOU interpreted as if I thought the company would care if I worked there or not. This is all on YOU.

10. Boywondr

Nowhere in my posts did I mention "threat". Hooked on phonics may help you.
    Enjoy unemployment... if you actually remember how to fill in the blanks online. It's a waste of my time posting to arrogant scabs.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  11. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Yawn

12. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

No you're not

13. RuthlessSupSlayer

RuthlessSupSlayer Active Member

what happened to all the work you had lined up?

14. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

I never touched a UPS box outside of picking it up off the doorstep and was hired off the street as a RPCD. I only qualified because my brothers in package went above and beyond to show me the ropes, and I am thankful for them every day.

Would I have worked 5 years in preload for 100k a year and Cadillac benefits? Damn straight!
    Take your scab ass to Papa John's and get a real job delivering pizza, because UPS isnt for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  15. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I actually feel sorry for the young people on here who say there’s no way they’d stay at UPS if it means working inside for years. One day they’ll come to the realization that they missed a great opportunity to work a good paying job with great benefits all because of their impatience. Regret sucks.

I chose working at FedEx many years ago over UPS. While I enjoyed my job through the years, I’m now regretting I didn’t choose UPS. If I had, I’d be retired by now with a great pension instead of wondering if I can make it to full FedEx retirement age for a much smaller pension.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Well, to be fair, ups facilities are lacking in areas that matter to kids these days. Flex schedule, coffee corner, book nook, daily "feelings workshop", etc... Who can work under these barbaric conditions!?!?

17. I had a seasonal ask me how he can tap into the UPS Wi-Fi. Lol

18. Boywondr

Oh my.

19. I thought it was funny.

20. Roller252

Roller252 New Member

I thought that was what PCM was all about, you know take care of yourself be safe get home to your last stop "we care about you" it always makes me feel warm, fuzzy and appreciated:thumbup: