PVD question

JDups

I worked as a pvd last peak season and I had a eight hour pay guarantee. I’ve started working again as a pvd this summer and on the time card it shows the pay code is “pay actual”. Should I be getting the eight hour guarantee?

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
It's not like it's coming out of your pocket. Trust me for everyone grievance you paid out you probably got out of 10 other ones that should have been paid

10? You forgot who you were talking too? I run my center perfect hahaha. Plus the grievances that I sign off the most for are seniority grievances. Which isn't paid out.

Rack em

Made the Podium
10? You forgot who you were talking too? I run my center perfect hahaha. Plus the grievances that I sign off the most for are seniority grievances. Which isn't paid out.
Doesn't matter what the grievance is for, when one is presented to you (being the "center manager") you have to sign it acknowledging that you reviewed it with the employee and steward.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Doesn't matter what the grievance is for, when one is presented to you (being the "center manager") you have to sign it acknowledging that you reviewed it with the employee and steward.

The ones that are paid out like 8 hour violations and 9.5 violations are more priority to prevent. Or we get a whole damn meeting about it. The other ones we really don't pay it don't mind until we get pulled in the office by labor relations. Outside of that I usually don't get many filed against me.

JDups

Yes, I’m employed by Ups,but I’m not in the Union. Just seasonal help. I was surprised to get the call to do pvd during the summer.