Pvd

The grinch

these pvd drivers are taking the jobs of some preloaders that would love the opportunity to be seasonal but got declined...anything in the union book that addresses a situation like this? Just curious

Siveriano

The guy they send me as a pvd does about 35 stops in 7 hours.
Not my problem I'm just a driver, he shows up I give him about 10 stops then whenever he shows up again I give him another 10 or so, wash rinse repeat, oh you drove 25 miles when I only do 16 good for you, oh you say you didn't take your lunch? Good for you.

Not my problem I'm just a driver, he shows up I give him about 10 stops then whenever he shows up again I give him another 10 or so, wash rinse repeat, oh you drove 25 miles when I only do 16 good for you, oh you say you didn't take your lunch? Good for you.
Also PVD can not do call tags. Last year UPS had be dropping off a rental truck with her deliveries at a small town 20 miles from the center and switching it out with the rental from the day before. Had a call tag for an address at the very end of her route about another 20 miles. Makes perfect sense to me.

Mycow

My pvd doesn't do my area. Not sure if they just pvd 1 section of my route one day then give it to me the following day but pvd a different section. Maybe they always run short on pvds and don't dispatch my area but its been about month only getting 8 or 9 hours but every day I have about 30 boxes with yesterdays label

My pvd doesn't do my area. Not sure if they just pvd 1 section of my route one day then give it to me the following day but pvd a different section. Maybe they always run short on pvds and don't dispatch my area but its been about month only getting 8 or 9 hours but every day I have about 30 boxes with yesterdays label
A couple weeks ago it sounded like the PVD s were going to bring down the whole Center with their missed packages everyday. I am sure the Center will have it figured out for this week.

clean hairy

Give him 50 stops.
He day is not done until the last stop is finished.
That will get them to quit, or step up and do the job!

Give him 50 stops.
The week before a PVD did not show up and I had to cover the route starting at 3:30 in the PM. 55 stops 88 packages and 96 miles. Finished around 8:30 and back to the building by 9:00 PM. All in a Chevy rental van.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Give him 50 stops.
Mine quit already. She was on FB telling people in that town it was too stressful. I think when they increased her stop count from 13 to 20, it set her over the edge. Poor thing, hopefully she will be able to find another job that pays well where she can smoke whenever, eat whenever, listen to tunes and dress however she wants, and exchange loving glances with her boyfriend in the passenger seat while she works like she did at this brief job.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Mine quit already. She was on FB telling people in that town it was too stressful. I think when they increased her stop count from 13 to 20, it set her over the edge. Poor thing, hopefully she will be able to find another job that pays well where she can smoke whenever, eat whenever, listen to tunes and dress however she wants, and exchange loving glances with her boyfriend in the passenger seat while she works like she did at this brief job.
Mine starts tomorrow.....luckily it’s been the same guy for three years now so he knows what he is doing.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Mine starts tomorrow.....luckily it’s been the same guy for three years now so he knows what he is doing.
Lucky you! At least I will get my work back and not have so many dfus. Can't say I will be happier staying out longer but my new livingroom set and 85" tv will ease the pain just a little.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Lucky you! At least I will get my work back and not have so many dfus. Can't say I will be happier staying out longer but my new livingroom set and 85" tv will ease the pain just a little.
We’ve had a few that started and quit already. Lol