Qualified “30 days”

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
They want you to scratch 5 times in a row with your whole hour lunch taken and your 10min paid break. Be under or at your Orion miles. No missed business , no late air or businesses savers and no accidents while following the methods your where taught.
Pretty much a normal day for any route driver that has been on their route long enough to know how to run it.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Yes I did.
Is that in the contract?
It's not the same company it used to be. They have to fill the 22.4 spots with someone, and if what he posted was true then he wasnt doing that bad

You clearly haven't read the contract.
You probably didn't vote either.
You probably don't know the name of your Steward.
You probably don't know the name of your BA.
You probably have a hard time spelling your own name.

BigBrown87

There’s no way scratching is a normal thing. They post a chart of everyone everyday and the average is like 70 clicks over.
I am under allowed everyday unless we have late air or breakdown happens on route. It all depends on the route and if IE has screwed up the numbers, look if they cut you loose just move on and look for another job. This job has changed in regards to how management excepts new guys to jump through their magical numbers. We have had a couple new guys make seniority just in the last week or so, my guess is your center manager is a dick and didn't give you the time to develop as a driver and didn't care to do so.

BigBrown87

There’s no way scratching is a normal thing. They post a chart of everyone everyday and the average is like 70 clicks over.
20190505_103830.jpg

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
You clearly haven't read the contract.
You probably didn't vote either.
You probably don't know the name of your Steward.
You probably don't know the name of your BA.
You probably have a hard time spelling your own name.
Where does it say that in the contract?
Did you vote?
Oh that's right you dont even work here anymore.
Your opinion means nothing and you have no say in the contract.
You're like one of those right to work scabs.