Question about golf cart accident while qualifying

rod

Retired 22 years
When we used to have an annual UPS golf tournament the idiot driving the beer cart got it wedged in between two trees. We were asked to find a different course the following year.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I am currently qualifying to be a full time driver. I was parked in a golf cart rental next to a pick-up truck and when I backed up to leave I ended up backing into the passenger side wheel well of the truck. When I backed it did cause damage. Should I tell my boss or union steward first? The golf cart rental place didn't need any sort of insurance from me. Would I be DQ'd from this?

I golfed this morning. Didn't hut anything with the cart, but I did hit another cart with a golf ball. I also dribbled some pee onto my shoe because a deer came out of the woods and scared the crap outta me. I won't be reporting any of this to my boss or union rep....

I golfed this morning. Didn't hut anything with the cart, but I did hit another cart with a golf ball. I also dribbled some pee onto my shoe because a deer came out of the woods and scared the crap outta me. I won't be reporting any of this to my boss or union rep....
You are working tomorrow regardless. They will fire you another day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am currently qualifying to be a full time driver. I was parked in a golf cart rental next to a pick-up truck and when I backed up to leave I ended up backing into the passenger side wheel well of the truck. When I backed it did cause damage. Should I tell my boss or union steward first? The golf cart rental place didn't need any sort of insurance from me. Would I be DQ'd from this?

Slow down a sec cowboy

Who is the golf cart rented too

If ups why are you driving it if not on the clock

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When we used to have an annual UPS golf tournament the idiot driving the beer cart got it wedged in between two trees. We were asked to find a different course the following year.

Used to be a strip club around here that had a golf tourney every year

Until they ran out of golf courses that would let them have it

They had an auction the night before every group had a chance to buy a (caddie) aka exotic dancer

As soon as they got away from the clubhouse the tops came off

Saw some things I've never seen before or since on a golf course

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

They had an auction the night before every group had a chance to buy a (caddie) aka exotic dancer

A hole in one??

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Down the road from Bushwood

Shaved Beaver country club
tumblr_n3jl3wPaix1qzk2apo1_500.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And wives wonder why their husbands love golfing so much. Lol.