Question for any part timers making less than the $13 hr now

mikejonesjr

Any pters out there making less than $13 who go on upsers?? Upsers added a new contract impact statement thing and I'm curious what it says your guys new effective hourly pay rate will be on year 5 of the proposed contract. Thanks

Last edited:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Any pters out there making less than $13 who go on upsers?? Upsers added a new contract impact statement thing and I'm curious what it says your guys new effective hourly rate will be on year 5 of the proposed contract. Thanks
Yes it says as a Non-driver i lost my technology protections. Ups will fire me based only on information from technology

Level1Enemy

Voting no :)

Attachments

• asdf.JPG
    asdf.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 367

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Yes i knew that but it doesn't answer my question whatsoever
It says will i would reach $16.70 on August 1, 2022.
But if i had voted NO i would have started at 15$ an hour and with dollar raise each year i could have been making 20$ an hour aug 1 2022.

DoYouEvenLift

I didn't even look. I'm under 13, but I plan on being here for life. I'm voting no on this even though it's an advantage in the now, it is damaging to my career and my family's survival long term

upschuck

It says will i would reach $16.70 on August 1, 2022.
But if i had voted NO i would have started at 15$ an hour and with dollar raise each year i could have been making 20$ an hour aug 1 2022.
I believe you stay at your current pay, and get the yearly raises. No one will go down in pay.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'm a PT preloader at < 13, right now.

From my understanding, I'll get bumped up to 13, (Same as a brand new, off the street hire!), and proceed from there, according to the raise schedule.

Even though the starting wage increases faster than the raises I will be getting, it is my understanding that I will never make LESS than a new hire.

Not that that is acceptable. Vote this garbage down!

As for the hours, my center must be getting whipped harder than some of y'alls. Twenty hours a week is pretty darn close. Maybe an hour over that.

Tony Q

Any pters out there making less than $13 who go on upsers?? Upsers added a new contract impact statement thing and I'm curious what it says your guys new effective hourly pay rate will be on year 5 of the proposed contract. Thanks
Anyone who is in their first four years will fo up to $13 an hour and will get additional raises. They will make more than new hires. They will go through the new progression or top rate plus they will get their other August raise. It will be revealed at the Two Man meeting. It's not a
like you think. Unfortunately the communications department is from 1973.