Question for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did NOT ask them to deliver to a PO box.

Somebody just mentioned that they would have the regular mail send me my "contact them" post card but I said normal mail did not run out here and they obviously don't know how to get to my house or it would have been delivered so they would have to use a PO box to send me my postcard.

Somebody just mentioned that they would have the regular mail send me my "contact them" post card but I said normal mail did not run out here and they obviously don't know how to get to my house or it would have been delivered so they would have to use a PO box to send me my postcard.
The post card would be mailed to the adress on the package, in hope that the mail carrier would know where it goes. Being that you don't have mail deliveries in your area there is a good chance you will never see that post card. Your best bet is to call.

The post card would be mailed to the adress on the package, in hope that the mail carrier would know where it goes. Being that you don't have mail deliveries in your area there is a good chance you will never see that post card. Your best bet is to call.

I am defiantly going to call tomorrow morning.

It's really ironic to me that UPS knows they can't get me my product but they assume the Postal service can :raspberry-tounge:

My dad is good friends with a guy who happens to work there so hopefully he can help make sure UPS does not try to do something stupid (like send it back to sender)

New Englander

It's really ironic to me that UPS knows they can't get me my product but they assume the Postal service can :raspberry-tounge:

My dad is good friends with a guy who happens to work there so hopefully he can help make sure UPS does not try to do something stupid (like send it back to sender)

Yeah...Ironic that a new driver could have been covering. You live in a place that USPS does not deliver to so your obviously off the beaten pass, did not leave a phone number on the package and are not listed in the phone book.

It's amazing when people live in areas like this and then wonder why there is possibly a problem from time to time.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Yeah...Ironic that a new driver could have been covering. You live in a place that USPS does not deliver to so your obviously off the beaten pass, did not leave a phone number on the package and are not listed in the phone book.

It's amazing when people live in areas like this and then wonder why there is possibly a problem from time to time.

:wink2:

By the way, you didn't leave an X-Box, a broomstick, and a laptop in a dropbox anywhere lately, did you?

brownrodster

Just checked my tracking info again for the fun of it and they sent me a postcard...

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SEND ME A POSTCARD IF THEY CANT EVEN SEND THE PACKAGE?

They just send a postcard and hope that the mailman can figure it out. Seriously. I used to send hundreds of postcards a night...

brownrodster

If you don't pick it up within 5 days or send them a correct address it will be sent back. They don't care who you know.

If you don't pick it up within 5 days or send them a correct address it will be sent back. They don't care who you know.

UPS does not care about :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:. They got their money and now they could care less about my package.

I can't imagine how many people got burned like this, Ups sends them a postcard saying their package needs a better address and by time they get it the item is already being sent back!

And just to clarify for a SECOND DAMN TIME I did NOT tell UPS to ship to my PO Box! I just said that's where the little "we cant find your address lol" postcard would have to be sent.

I've only used UPS 4 times and only once has things gone smoothly.

1. Sent Xbox in for repairs, took them 5 days to get it there.
2. Ordered from newegg, truck got damaged and delayed the package 8 days.
3.Ordered second item from newegg, received it two days late
4.Ordered third item from newegg actually on time for a change!

IDoLessWorkThanMost

UPS does not care about :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:. They got their money and now they could care less about my package.

I can't imagine how many people got burned like this, Ups sends them a postcard saying their package needs a better address and by time they get it the item is already being sent back!

And just to clarify for a SECOND DAMN TIME I did NOT tell UPS to ship to my PO Box! I just said that's where the little "we cant find your address lol" postcard would have to be sent.

I've only used UPS 4 times and only once has things gone smoothly.

1. Sent Xbox in for repairs, took them 5 days to get it there.
2. Ordered from newegg, truck got damaged and delayed the package 8 days.
3.Ordered second item from newegg, received it two days late
4.Ordered third item from newegg actually on time for a change!

I believe UPS package smashers website is the one you want to goto. No one here gives a damn to listen to you complain, honestly. We tried to help. :happy2:

helenofcalifornia

Hey, don't mess with Kenmei!! And Proto, I hope you appreciate all the help you are getting in your attempt to get your package today. Once you get a package through UPS with your PO box number, and you have given UPS the address you live at, there shouldn't be any problems with future deliveries since you will be in "the system" now.

Hey, don't mess with Kenmei!! And Proto, I hope you appreciate all the help you are getting in your attempt to get your package today. Once you get a package through UPS with your PO box number, and you have given UPS the address you live at, there shouldn't be any problems with future deliveries since you will be in "the system" now.

I called today and they said Tuesday. Why not Monday?!? My package was due Friday the least they could do is get it on Monday, it's those little things that make me hate them the most.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I called today and they said Tuesday. Why not Monday?!? My package was due Friday the least they could do is get it on Monday, it's those little things that make me hate them the most.

Because you live in an area you admit is well off the beaten path? The PO doesn't deliver there? Give me a break, it's not like you have many options. Please stop the woe is me charade. UPS for all the crappy 1-800 scripted "help" and etc, the people doing the job that get zero credit are as good as it gets in general.

What is the service of the package? If you spend the money you'll get the serivcet, that is my experience. 1day? 2day? saturday delivery? If you push it you should be serviced Monday.

The package shuold be available for pickup Monday, and that is the problem with a MOnday delivery. The package is on hold Monday, no one can drive it out from the pickup center until Tuesday because it must be transferred from building to building again. It takes one business day for that.

Push the issue, early Monday AM around 6am. 1-800-833-9943. Maybe a message will get out to get the package pulled to an air/exception driver for Monday afternoon. That's the best you'll get IMO. The key is spending the money for a next day air or second day air, especially saturday....if you have regular ground you're SOL for sure.

old levi's

blank space
From your user name and your order history I'm guessing that you are a gamer punk whose entire existence is validated by your next gaming experience. The world is not going to end if your package is delayed 1 or 2 days. I bet you were salivating when you saw it was out for delivery! Keep staring at that 17 inch monitor for 10 hours a day and your soul will eventually disappear into the same.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

From your user name and your order history I'm guessing that you are a gamer punk whose entire existence is validated by your next gaming experience. The world is not going to end if your package is delayed 1 or 2 days. I bet you were salivating when you saw it was out for delivery! Keep staring at that 17 inch monitor for 10 hours a day and your soul will eventually disappear into the same.

I deliver to a Game Stop and we have to have their pkgs delivered by noon. I usually get there by 930 and the manager is nice enough to come in early so it works out well for both. Well, I can always tell when some new game or system is coming out because all of these game geeks are camped out in front of the store. It really pisses them off when the mgr opens the door for me and then locks it right after I leave. Get a life, game geeks.

barnyard

KTM rider

USPS has a service called "address service requested."(that might not be the exact name, but it is close) When that is on the piece of mail, the post card IS NOT forwarded to the correct address, instead it is returned to sender with the receivers correct address.

So, UPS sent the postcard to the address listed on the package, USPS is going to return that postcard to UPS with the correct street address.

When you track the package, the target address is listed on the website. Is that the correct address???

TB

brownrodster

The problem with your package will likely be fixed monday after the drivers have already left. Which means it will have to go out on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.