Question for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually whoever sent your package paid us to deliver it! so if the address is wrong the shipper will be the one paying the 10 dollars
how was your package shipped? if it was air you have a right to bitch, the person who shipped it can recieve a refund if UPS was truly at fault....if its a ground the service is 3-5 days sometimes it takes upto 10 days from data transmission to pu to transit time and delivery

and 2nd that blog you posted was from someone less informed then you are, UPS does not own a UPS store they are all independent franchisees, they on a individual basis decide whether or not to charge a pick up fee, and why wouldnt they? youd be taking up space in their store. If you call and request a pick up at a center its completely free.

So lay off the rockstar for a couple, take a breath, pop off some tissue children youll get your package soon enough.

Well if I go in there after calling first thing in the morning, assuming they never got their $10 from the shipper, would they ask me to pay or even not give me my package until they receive conformation from the shipper?

Well if I go in there after calling first thing in the morning, assuming they never got their $10 from the shipper, would they ask me to pay or even not give me my package until they receive conformation from the shipper?
No, you will get your package without having to pay...BUT be sure you call BEFORE you go in. You do not pay UPS for the address correction.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This question has been answered, several times now.
But because you are so young , you do not understand. If they charge the $10 fee it will be on the billing statement that the shipper gets. Some time in the future, well after a package been received.
( a billing statement is a document that only grownups get, it shows how much $$ are owned between different parties )

drewed

Shankman
Drewed, time in transit is guaranteed on ground also.
I know, my point was.....the shipper could have transmitted package data and never scheduling a pick up for a couple days, making it look like UPS was not gonna deliver the package in 3-5 days.....

BrownSuit

Since we seem to like numbering things . . .

1. Everybody needs to negative rep this guy and maybe he'll go away. Sounds like the reason he didn't call customer service in the first place was because they would have said "Kid stop complaining"

Kid - The web is not the answer to everything.

2. The address correction fee for Ground Shipments is $6, for air it's $10

3. Each UPS Store is independently owned and operated. Some do charge a pickup fee.

4. Can we lock this thread?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
No i'll have daddy deal with those UPS homos.

He'll pay the probably two fees they will try to nickel and dime us:
1. Address change~$10 (even tho we will have not had it delivered)
2. pick up at center fee~$10

Then we'll cuss those idiots out and never deal with the brown turds again.

Ship FedEx one less idiotic customer we have to deal with :whiteflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.