Quit Yesterday

542thruNthru

K.

Let's see em.

Sleepers pay better than $150k....

I'll make $120k just in a brown truck.

Yeah in the world. Lot's of places in the WORLD make a couple bucks a DAY.

See, lot's of stupidity here on BC.

See? That's just stupid eh?
It's hilarious that you need to use what people make in third world countries to help support your argument that "$150k is arguably the best pay in the world"

You're absolutely right. LOT'S of stupidity here on BC and you're about 90% of it lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's hilarious that you need to use what people make in third world countries to help support your argument that "$150k is arguably the best pay in the world"

You're absolutely right. LOT'S of stupidity here on BC and you're about 90% of it lol.
He’s gotta be a management troll account. Right?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Most drivers would remember an "extraordinary" event like this.
Why? My day is over the second I clock out.

It was a weather event. So there were special circumstances. It wasn’t just a Tuesday.

But being set up to fail is a semi regular occurrence anymore. Nothing extraordinary about it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Why? My day is over the second I clock out.

It was a weather event. So there were special circumstances. It wasn’t just a Tuesday.

But being set up to fail is a semi regular occurrence anymore. Nothing extraordinary about it.
Hell I don’t even know my final stop count and miles most days throughout the year. I am, unfortunately, in the same loop with that one driver that feels the need to look at everyone else in the loop’s routes and inform them how many they are projected to have but I have gotten to the point where I can tune him out. LOL.

When there are numerous missed pieces, whether it’s because of weather or management stupidity, I typically file those events in that part of the brain where the rest of the nonsense that I could give two craps about goes. I simply do not care anymore and haven’t for a while. The job has been so much easier that way.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

41E10D73-08C3-4012-A3B4-4A72B3581394.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Man, doesn’t any one of the office monkeys want to have the balls to step up for their work force and truly assert themselves into UPS management?
Positive results are positive results. You don’t get positive results by abusing the workforce.
The workforce will respond in kind when you stick up for them.