Quitting and being rehired elsewhere- how’s it work?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Imagine living in Alabama. UPS driver richest guy in the state. Where I am my pay gets me a cardboard box in a mediocre alley. Middle of the road crime area.
Even a little move like to Delaware from NJ can make a tremendous difference. Same home, maybe even better, for 100k less with tax savings of over 10k! Low property tax and no sales tax.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Imagine living in Alabama. UPS driver richest guy in the state. Where I am my pay gets me a cardboard box in a mediocre alley. Middle of the road crime area.
It's really about how lucky, non-committed, anti social you are to accelerate your money.
I've already saved %30 down as a part time employee towards my own housing.
People have a hard-on for the 'burbs. Purchasing multiple units within the same multi-family complex is the way to go.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's really about how lucky, non-committed, anti social you are to accelerate your money.
People have a hard-on for the 'burbs. Purchasing multiple units within the same multi-family complex is the way to go.
Multi-family? Are you insane? Lol, own yes, live near those creatures, heck no!

A buddy of mine owns some rentals. His philosophy is check, check, check references. Have all legal fees for collection of non-rent payments covered in the rental lease.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You need to get out and see the world a bit

You need to get out and see the world a bit
Kansas?
7wkFb7g04vyMg.gif