Raise in new contract

Did he say it had to be ratified or that we just had to have an agreement?
He didn't say. I would guess that if we have a TA in hand that he believes in and would recommend, he'll keep us working. I may be wrong and that's why he was saying we only had 15 weeks instead if 17 a while back, accounting for two weeks for ratification vote. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did he say it had to be ratified or that we just had to have an agreement?
I don't think he gave specific words on that

But if we don't agreement within next week it will have to be an in-person vote because there's no way that they can get all that paperwork together send out the ballots and wait to get them back I time before it's too late

Trucker Clock

He didn't say. I would guess that if we have a TA in hand that he believes in and would recommend, he'll keep us working. I may be wrong and that's why he was saying we only had 15 weeks instead if 17 a while back, accounting for two weeks for ratification vote. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If he has a handshake agreement that he is happy with before Aug 1, he will not put us on strike. That is a fact

textat3

look at how they throw $$$ around….

Attachments

• B2447E1B-016A-4575-9ADA-0C9702A9196A.png
    B2447E1B-016A-4575-9ADA-0C9702A9196A.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 46

RangerMan06

If we don't have an agreement in a couple weeks I would expect some shippers to start leaving and alot of off the street hires and management to start getting DOT physicals.

If we don't have an agreement in a couple weeks I would expect some shippers to start leaving and alot of off the street hires and management to start getting DOT physicals.
DOT cards aren't going to help if they don't have people with CDLs. They can have as many package drivers as they want to replace us, there'll be no packages to deliver.

RangerMan06

Congress can't, they can address the RLA. There is a small loophole that would allow biden himself to do it, but I have no idea how he can do that and save face.

If Bidens economy begins to tank I just wonder what he could do to force us in. Guess he could allow the company to terminate anyone who doesn't report to work.??