Rally To Protest No A/C In UPS Trucks

qdg2

He's just a wanna' be. Probably never turned a wrench or knows what an MEL is....
I have 2 hours MEL Multi Engine Land. $$$$$ to rent. High insurance premiums and lot's of SEL with comparable performance at a substantially less cost.

I do work on my own plane. I believe that counts as I am an A&P. I do not have an IA. Working on that.

Tell us more. Keep digging in that embarrassment/jealous hole.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hi,

When and how long did you deliver pkg(UPS)?

And in what conditions? Your credentials please....mine are well known......15 years pkg on a heavy industrial route with 50 pickups in +100 deg conditions 90% humidity. You belittle the pkg driver. Why? You also belittle Airline employees.

Thanks.

Here we go....

And where did I say "It's so hard to drive a truck and deliver stuff"?

And since you don't know me, what is my waist size-exactly now. You've personally attacked me(all note). #225

So, when all this talk about banning me gets going again....please review^^^^^^^^^^^being intellectually honest and all....I don't think fairness will even be considered.
Your credentials as a whiner are well known.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Oh?

Airline Captains? Are they employees? But then I don't get to "hang around" those discussions....

So, you don't have ANY experience of which you excoriate and belittle folks....personally attack......TOS violations....

Nobody questioned how complicated moving stuff around is.....the thread is about how hot it is......how dangerous the heat can be.....

Now, please note : Admin and all.........where the vitriol comes from. The hate and pure anger.

Now for your credibilities sake......your continuing personal embarrassment.......why would anyone listen to or consider your point of view.......never having even done the job? Serious question Champ.

You remind me of mgt hires off the street....never having pkg delivery experience..."How hard could it be...?" "Now give me .3 stops more per hour..." Or the center mgr's that forgot where they came from....

Your hyper critical demeaning of the job.......and never have done it.......so odd. I'm not sure why no-one else calls you on this hypocrisy.

Tell us more. Please.

And fairness? You bet. I want at least, an equal chance to defend myself. No more no less. I have more than enough to match wits with this crowd......I can't fight City Hall though.
I have had difficulties with him in the past.
He doesn’t seem to want help or take good counsel.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh?

Airline Captains? Are they employees? But then I don't get to "hang around" those discussions....

So, you don't have ANY experience of which you excoriate and belittle folks....personally attack......TOS violations....

Nobody questioned how complicated moving stuff around is.....the thread is about how hot it is......how dangerous the heat can be.....

Now, please note : Admin and all.........where the vitriol comes from. The hate and pure anger.

Now for your credibilities sake......your continuing personal embarrassment.......why would anyone listen to or consider your point of view.......never having even done the job? Serious question Champ.

You remind me of mgt hires off the street....never having pkg delivery experience..."How hard could it be...?" "Now give me .3 stops more per hour..." Or the center mgr's that forgot where they came from....

Your hyper critical demeaning of the job.......and never have done it.......so odd. I'm not sure why no-one else calls you on this hypocrisy.

Tell us more. Please.

And fairness? You bet. I want at least, an equal chance to defend myself. No more no less. I have more than enough to match wits with this crowd......I can't fight City Hall though.
Waaaaa!!!!!
This is the hardest job on the planet…Waaaaa!!!!!

Look “Champ”…. You steer a truck. BFD. For you, that’s like flying Concorde. For the rest of the world….it’s steering a truck. Oh and using your footies. Waaaaa!!! It’s so challenging!!! LOL

You don’t know what an MEL is 😭
Mr. Aviator!!!! LOL

UnionStrong

Waaaaa!!!!!

Look “Champ”…. You steer a truck. BFD. For you, that’s like flying Concorde. For the rest of the world….it’s steering a truck. Oh and using your footies. Waaaaa!!! It’s so challenging!!! LOL

Mr. Aviator!!!! LOL
He’s full of :censored2:

UnionStrong

Was in Vegas in July. What do those drivers do? Do they fall out? They should be spearheading this.
I asked a driver in Vegas years ago how the hell he did it. He said you get used to it, and drink lots of fluids, plus he was in and out of AC all day. I’m sure they’re not all so lucky with the AC but still, they’re doing it every year.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Waaaaa!!!!!

Mr. Aviator!!!! LOL

Last edited:

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
LOL and you don’t ever go on and on about your airmanship!
He’s a wanna’be.

Years back I flew a little, the hobby is a little rich for my blood. Still have an interest in aircraft so I picked up some of the lingo.

Anyway. He claims he worked in automotive as well but going by his timeline of his career there is no way he had any experience. The youngest hire into automotive I have heard of or seen was 23. You need to have atleast a couple of years experience so I guess a 21 year old could be hired but i have never seen it.

If they had a utility mechanic (kind of a automotive porter, not allowed to use tools) at his hub back then I could see a 19 year old getting that job since no skills are needed for that role.

Johney

The pint 🍺 is the AC won’t make a big difference, especially in the states like AZ,NV, Tx,NM.
And Florida. Those states are hot sure but the humidity/heat here will wipe you out. A/C here would be useless except for the ride to and from your route. The last route I had before going into feeders A/C would’ve been useless on area the stops were all too close together.

UnionStrong

And Florida. Those states are hot sure but the humidity/heat here will wipe you out. A/C here would be useless except for the ride to and from your route. The last route I had before going into feeders A/C would’ve been useless on area the stops were all too close together.
Deep South would be tough. I agree, only good to and from route. Definitely would not be cost effective. It’s not happening. Anyone that thinks UPS is gonna put AC in package cars is delusional.