Rate my snow boobies

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So the last working day of 2017 was during a clipper snowstorm. It sucked for the first half of that Saturday...

I had to try something out to keep my purple promise in check

DSC_0048.JPG

@soberups how'd I do?

This was my first attempt to lighten up my day because I know I'll be out thurr late as road conditions get worse. I wish one of the express drivers would have sent me a set of their surplus ice cleats from last peak.

No DEX code 082 used; everything was delivered that was on my truck.

bacha29

So the last working day of 2017 was during a clipper snowstorm. It sucked for the first half of that Saturday...

I had to try something out to keep my purple promise in check

View attachment 173440
@soberups how'd I do?

This was my first attempt to lighten up my day because I know I'll be out thurr late as road conditions get worse. I wish one of the express drivers would have sent me a set of their surplus ice cleats from last peak.

No DEX code 082 used; everything was delivered that was on my truck.
36DD's in a black cupless bra. On a scale of 1-10 yours rate well ,...a 36. Now if I've never told you anything you thought was worth remembering it was this......T*ts are power. Oh wait a minute......dang, that's sexual harassment .

OrioN

Aww man! It was my first attempt at this by mimicking one of the great rural route drivers of BC... where is soberups anyways??? Did he get stuck on the mountain?

I'm on flat lands, so of course, I will make the attempt to deliver everything. But for those that have to put up with tire chains, more power to ya folks! I only carry a towstrap on my boxtruck.

OrioN

As much as I had some uplifting moments to push me thru that storm on Saturday, this upcoming one that's quickly coming up the coast is making me call out, "anal glaucoma" for Thursday... if station management doesn't suspend operations.

I'm not that loyal to my investor class after what a joke of a Xmas peak bonus they given us... (what I'm aware of in my state ~ 400 drivers~ this group is in other states as well)

If I'm hourly, then cha-ching! Since the last storm Haas me down to 6 sporh for the first 5 hours

bacha29

As much as I had some uplifting moments to push me thru that storm on Saturday, this upcoming one that's quickly coming up the coast is making me call out, "anal glaucoma" for Thursday... if station management doesn't suspend operations.

I'm not that loyal to my investor class after what a joke of a Xmas peak bonus they given us... (what I'm aware of in my state ~ 400 drivers~ this group is in other states as well)

If I'm hourly, then cha-ching! Since the last storm Haas me down to 6 sporh for the first 5 hours
If that doesn't work you could try selective paralysis or cranial rectalitis .